Corsair 60 gb Force GT low score?

Florin22xxl

Limp Gawd
Does this score seem ok to anyone?
score3t.jpg

runing an corsair 60 GB Force GT the top of the line from corsair for the 60 gb models.Runing on sata 3 on a p67 board.I installed windows 4 days ago,did a secure erase ,turned off indexing,hibernate,restore.My score after fresh install was 320 now in just 4 days droped to 290.

Does this score seem ok to anyone?
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7926/score3t.jpg
runing an corsair 60 GB Force GT the top of the line from corsair for the 60 gb models.Runing on sata 3 on a p67 board.I installed windows 4 days ago,did a secure erase ,turned off indexing,hibernate,restore.My score after fresh install was 320 now in just 4 days droped to 290.Also runing the latest firmware on ssd perfectly,not a single blue screen in 5 months.

i have one of those drives.. score is better then mine, but not advertised speeds.

there are some firmware updates for that drive, you have to goto the corsair forums to download them.

i have one of those drives.. score is better then mine, but not advertised speeds.

there are some firmware updates for that drive, you have to goto the corsair forums to download them.
I think i have the latest one 1.3.3,i will check again when i get home. I was reading a bit more into this and it seems these are actual speeds and corsair basicaly screwed us over on these models...the speeds advertised are nowhere near what we are actualy geting....

Install Intel drivers, turn off power saving features in the bios; c states, speedstep, etc,...

Install Intel drivers, turn off power saving features in the bios; c states, speedstep, etc,...
i installed all intel drivers ,latest versions from the site
http://www.asrock.com/mb/download.asp?Model=Fatal1ty P67 Performance&o=All
latest firmware 1.3.3
c state = disabeld
speedstep = disabeld
same results :) i guess everything is runing ok from the pc point of view,as seen in the print the read speeds are ok just the writes are low.I guess this is just what the ssd can do,the top of the line from corsair GT series....disapointing.
Btw anyone know what controler my Fatal1ty P67 Performance mainboard is runing on?

Msahci, means you're running Microsoft drivers and not Intel. Install Intel RST drivers and your score will get better.

Edit: I generally don't install drivers from the motherboard manufacturers site, because they are usually newer on driver makers site, especially Intel drivers.

Last edited:
Back