Corsair 4gig flash drive 10.00 shipped at the egg (June 3rd only)

I just ordered 3 successfully.

Edit:

I just got an e-mail from Newegg telling me the item was out of stock, but the e-mail also said:

"If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy."

Cool, rain check. :D

Shows OOS again.

It seems to fluctuate between out of stock and in stock every couple of minutes.

Hmm, was in for 3, then got an e-mail saying that there isn't sufficient stock, so my order was cancelled. I'm guessing their website is getting hammered pretty hard right now.

Hmm, was in for 3, then got an e-mail saying that there isn't sufficient stock, so my order was cancelled.

Did you see this paragraph in the e-mail?

"If the item you were trying to order comes back in stock at a higher price, feel free to contact customer service and they will help you attain the price from your original order. Please have your confirmation emails from your original order handy."

"Your Newegg.com sales order has been successfully charged to your credit/debit card and order verification is now complete.

Time of charge: 6/3/2008 8:38:38 AM"

the email just came in.

Thanks a bunch OP. Needed a little bit bigger drive than my Memorex 2gig and this seems like it will do the trick! In for 1, maybe another if I can think of a reason for needing it!
Woo hoo! Step 3!

im thinking newegg might change there minds on that raincheck deal

Please Note: Due to limited supply, all stock is sold on a first-come first-serve basis. Auto notify does not guarantee availability or price. All prices are subject to change without notice.

but will see

Tried to place multiple orders at 6am, and only one order went through. So, I got the confirmation email charging me for 3 thumbdrives instead of 3 different orders and 9 thumbdrives.

i don't get it? It says step 5 and it's shipped but I have no tracking Number?

Newegg does that sometimes. You'll probably get your order before the shipping confirmation. :D

Yeah, mine is stuck on step 5 also with no shipping info. It will probably get here tomorrow just as I get the e-mail with the tracking number. :)

Everytime i order egg, it shows step 5 but wont show trackign usually till end work day. Thats cause UPS etc don't pick up from them and scan the merchadise till then. It's automated so when UPS scans it at their warehouse, it auto updates. least thats my understanding

Mine will be here tomorrow, sadly I ordered it Saturday at the full $19.99 :( NOT COOL! Mine shipped from NJ for the record.

Back