CORSAIR 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) - Newegg.com - $24.99 after MIR

Trean

Weaksauce
Its back! I swear it was gone for at least awhile.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145184

$54.99 - $30.00 (MIR) => $24.99

Specs page from Newegg:
Code:
Brand           CORSAIR
Model           TWIN2X4096-6400C5
Type            240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM
Capacity        4GB (2 x 2GB)
Speed           DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
Cas Latency     5
Timing          5-5-5-18
Voltage         1.9V
Heat Spreader   Yes

The $30.00 rebate applies to a few other Corsair RAM products as well, view it to see which or just head over to Newegg.com.

Another great kit for a solid price. Where were all these kits and prices when I got my 4GB of Patriot for $35?!

Their are a bunch of different combos available too, I didn't look too closely but some seem more than decent like 20 off the evga 9500GT which is 59.99 after 20 dollar rebate making it 40 bucks. Both have free shipping.

Anyone have a link to OC stats or reviews on these sticks, I don't think they will be mind blowing but I'm just curious if anyone has any non-newegg review experience.

If i ordered this during the first rebate (Nov 1 - 15th) can I order another kit and send it in and get my rebate back? Is there a limit?

anyone who order this have a conflicting model number on the back of the package above the upc?
I orderd it last time they had the deal on the 11th, I was about to send in the rebate today when I went over the form and found out that the number above the upc didnt match any of them on the list of packages available for rebate

I have TWIN2X4096-6400C5 G
anyone else?

- talked to a csr from newegg and found out that they did infact send me the wrong stuff.. and that I should rma it and buy a new one to get the rma to work >.>

whats odd is that the invoice I got in my email shows a completly difrent number as well...
TWIN2X4096-6400C5 R
which isnt on the form either

>.>

i bought this memory back in september. i managed to OC to DDR-900 with my Q6660 running at 3.0ghz.

still waiting on the rebate. apparently, it was shipped 2-3 days ago based on what the website told me. id jump on another 4GB but will wait till i get my rebate in the mail.

I got TWIN2X4096-6400C5 G too... Does that mean I am not eligible?
posibly
I just talked to another csr from newegg... told me the same thing, that I had to return it and buy some more to hopefully get one that's eligible for rebate
doing that now

Well I sent it in anyways, I've got links to Corsair so I am sure I am just fine...

Aww, you've got to be kidding me! I sent mine out on saturday and saw this thread. I took a pic of all the rebate material and sure enough the barcode had a G on the end of it.... Is there anything to do at this point?

EDIT: Just saw this thread in the corsair forums. Apparently, G just means it's ROHS compliant, and is technically not part of the part number. So hopefully that'll work out jus fine.

ordered this in the last deal and the memory never materialized, damn usps/dhl

now i gotta wait 2-8 days for a claim to process, i hope the rebate is still valid then

Back