Corsair 2GB DDR2-800 $9.99 AR/Coupon+Tax or $19.99AR+Shipping

[Spectre]

[H] Admin
Staff member
Screw it. Since Golden Tiger and PC User have problems with rebates I am deleting this Deal.

It's actually 59.99 - $10 coupon + tax.

Yep... rebates often don't come in even if they're approved and you call to hassle for it. Even if it does, you're still paying more immediately, the money back is a thing after anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

Yep... rebates often don't come in even if they're approved and you call to hassle for it. Even if it does, you're still paying more immediately, the money back is a thing after anywhere from a few weeks to a few months.

Notice how the post says AR? After rebate :rolleyes:

But beyond that little factoid and you two's crapping in the thread here..................

If you have a problem with a Corsair rebate might I suggest you contact one ofthe Corsair reps on the board rather than whining? Jesus what is the point of posting deals if people are going to whine like children. Damn.

Notice how the post says AR? After rebate :rolleyes:

But beyond that little factoid and you two's crapping in the thread here..................

If you have a problem with a Corsair rebate might I suggest you contact one ofthe Corsair reps on the board rather than whining? Jesus what is the point of posting deals if people are going to whine like children. Damn.

I wasn't the one who originally posted a complaint, I was clarifying for you why the other guy complained, since you seemed not to understand. Nothing wrong with posting a deal and specifying AR, but acting like someone's nuts for not liking a rebate is a bit silly. Nowhere at all did I say it's a bad deal or crapped on the thread, so I don't know why you're being so defensive and hostile.

I wasn't the one who originally posted a complaint, I was clarifying for you why the other guy complained, since you seemed not to understand. Nothing wrong with posting a deal and specifying AR, but acting like someone's nuts for not liking a rebate is a bit silly. Nowhere at all did I say it's a bad deal or crapped on the thread.

NO calrification was neccesary the previous poster was WRONG :rolleyes:

No one is acting like someone is crazy for not liking a rebate I am telling you to quit crapping in this thread and whining about rebates which you are. As for you not crapping, yes yes you were.

Actually I saw the rebate, I thought you only listed it as only getting taxed on 9.99 and i was going to mention that it's 49.99 + tax - rebate, did not mean to start a flame war, sorry.

Actually I saw the rebate, I thought you only listed it as only getting taxed on 9.99 and i was going to mention that it's 49.99 + tax - rebate, did not mean to start a flame war, sorry.

Guess we both needed a clarification :).

That would be why I stated mine is $12.48 after MIR not $10.69 ;)

Exactly. You're actually losing money due to economic opportunity cost because you pay immediately and the company gets to 'use' your money for several months before returning it to you (if they ever return it). Thus, you should get back (1+r*)X where r* is the current market interest and X is the amount of the rebate.

Back