Corsair 180GB Force 3 Series SSD @ Fry's -- $190 AR

Was trying to find a cheaper drive somewhere to bring it down with price match, but couldn't find one.

I've been holding out for a 160gig+ ssd, think i might bite on this one.

I think that's a great deal. Add like $22 for tax, and your final price will be ~$210 AR for a 180gig latest-generation drive. That's fantastic! It doesn't really get much lower than that for price per GB unless maybe if you get something from the last generation.

I've had two experiences (one RAM, one PSU) both which were sent to me in a reasonable amount of time (~3 weeks) However, I do remember one was a check where the other was a prepaid Visa card (I'd prefer the check, but $ is $).

Cool, ill jump on this at Fry's today during lunch. Also going to see if they will price match the combo deal Microcenter has for a 2500k and a Z68 board.

I went to fry's just now to get it, a 2500k, and a Z68 board.

So I go to the motherboards and had my iphone with a microcenter shopping cart up. Asked them to price match. They said no.

So I was like ok can you get me a force 3 180gig you have advertised. They were out of them.

Fry's is such a shit hole store. Third time I've gone in there trying to spend a few $100 and this is the third time I've walked out empty handed with a bunch of shit excuses.

Done wasting my time with those morons.

Aw man. Did you do the "check availability" thing first? They have the link on the product page.

That's why you order for in store pickup and they reserve.

Also, I have had NO problems getting Frys to PM microcenter in Houston. Including CPU/mobo deals. They just ask for proof MC has it in stock.
It's a great way to go since Frys will allow you to return CPU's and mobos for refund while MC won't :)

Well then I will replace my Fry's sucks with the Alpharetta Fry's sucks. I cannot abide having my time wasted by a third rate company.

Back