Corsair 1000HX $199 After $40 MIR @ Egg

I'll trade someone my 1000HX for a 850HX (the 1000HX doesn't fit so well in my Lian Li A05N)...

Does this unit ever go for $175, or is $200 as low as it goes? Can't remember.

Does this unit ever go for $175, or is $200 as low as it goes? Can't remember.

I have been following the price of this PSU for around a month hoping for another deal like dell had... Its usually around $200-$220 after MIR at most retailers

This PSU was $175 earlier in the year. It was around the time the GTX285 came out.

I got mine for $180, but this thing is too big for my case :mad:
It does fit a Lian Li A05B case with a gigabyte X58-UD5 mobo; however, the last RAM slot is blocked by the PSU cables (I could probably force RAM into that slot, but the strain might not be good).

I'm still looking to swap my HX1000 for someone's HX850 for the price of shipping. Btw, I have the box and all accessories (including the sticker :p)

Anyways, excluding the size problem, the HX1000 is an awesome PSU. Its definitely wroth $200 or you can always wait for a lower price ($100 in maybe 5 years :eek: Note: PSU hold their value pretty well unless new cable standard comes out, but in the HX series defense they are modular)

I'll sell you my PC Power and Cooling 750 if you want, I may bite on this corsair... had my eye on one forever so I can go SLI with two 295's... which should be dropping pretty soon too.

Back