corsair 1000D or Phanteks Enthoo Elite Black

t-tex

Limp Gawd
helo because i want to buy one ultra tower pc case for xtream water cooling.( i want to have alot of options in watercooling also i want the ultra tower to have big spaces for hardisks, sdds,, gpus, and etc . . very good airflow .. and also in the ultra tower i am going to put one E-ATX and one mini-ITX system,..

so in which ultra tower pc cases??> to look?/

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categ...Series-1000D-Super-Tower-Case/p/CC-9011148-WW

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Elite.html

which from these 2 cases has better options in everything??

corsair 1000d or phanteks.com/Enthoo-Elite.??

i like alot these 2 cases but i dont know which to buy from these 2

does someone has build watercooling in these 2 cases??

the corsair 1000d is vey good for xtream water cooling. and for the large spaces which has/???

what is your opinion for the corsair 1000d??

is it worth to buy it for xtream water cooling options??

has anyone build in the corsair 1000d??

any suggestions??

can someone help me please/?

I looked at both and went with the Enthoo Elite when a deal arose, but I would have also been happy to use a 1000D. I think both are great are offer the capability to cool just about anything. There is a little more space for radiators in the 1000d, but the Enthoo Elite is a higher quality fit/finish. I would simply look at pictures of builds and see what you like the most. If you are interested in doing distribution plates there are options for both cases. Unless you are doing a dual system build that would require more than 3 large radiators, performance between the two is likely the same.

what you mean Elite is a higher quality fit/finish. ???

• Brushed metal, swinging glass door is great quality
  • kit with hardware is nicely organized
  • Comes in a very nice case
  • comes with vertical GPU bracket (cable needs to be replaced for optimal performance)
  • nicely layed out for dual systems with adequate controls also mapped to the front
1000D is definately an amazing case and just designed for a different look. If you plan to fill this thing up with well lit fans it will look amazing.

• Brushed metal, swinging glass door is great quality
  • kit with hardware is nicely organized
  • Comes in a very nice case
  • comes with vertical GPU bracket (cable needs to be replaced for optimal performance)
  • nicely layed out for dual systems with adequate controls also mapped to the front
1000D is definately an amazing case and just designed for a different look. If you plan to fill this thing up with well lit fans it will look amazing.

All of this. It's a more modern chassis and much easier to work with.

Also, the 1000D only has room for 5 3.5in HDD's, the Elite can hold upto 13.

from these 2 cases which is better for watercooling options?? i am saying which from these 2 has the best watercooling options??

1000d or phantec elite//??

which from these 2 is more easier?? to work??> 1000d or elite??

has anyone from you have worked in these 2 cases?>?> 1000d and elite/???

i remember i had read one article which it says that 1000d is very hard to work and it is a mess i dont know if its true/

which are the positives and the negatives for these 2 cases>?>/ 1000d and elite/??

Last edited:
I'll probably pick up a corsair 1000d soon.
I have a 500d rgb already but probably just going to pass that to the kiddo. I like the style myself of this case series... plus from what I just looked up the other case is just very expensive. I've seen the 1000d in the 400-450range. But I don't see how it will be hard to work with. Probably way over kill for both but oh well!
Good luck with your choice.

I'll probably pick up a corsair 1000d soon.
I have a 500d rgb already but probably just going to pass that to the kiddo. I like the style myself of this case series... plus from what I just looked up the other case is just very expensive. I've seen the 1000d in the 400-450range. But I don't see how it will be hard to work with. Probably way over kill for both but oh well!
Good luck with your choice.

This is good advice. Performance between these two cases should be one of the last considerations because they are both built for high end water cooling. I wanted my rig to have a certain look I could have achieved with either case. When I looked at the 1000D it was cheaper, however to achieve the look I wanted I was going to have to practically double down on double sided LL120 fans to get there vs. using a combination of double sided LL120s/Silent Wings 3 (exterior rad fans are hidden). This quickly offset the cost for me because pretty fans cost a shitload of money and the 1000D has more space for fans than any other case that has ever existed. Make your decision based on this criteria:

• The 1000D is for people who want the capability to RGB to such an extent the build can be seen from space.
  • The 1000D is also for people that may want 4+ very large radiators, and this is largely depends on the type of radiator/thickness. Performance could be a wash here trying to pack these things in.
  • The 1000D takes a high skill level and large fan budget to execute properly.
  • The Enthoo Elite is for people that want some forgiveness when hiding cables. There is a nice sliding panel and good built in cable management. This results in an easier and cleaner setup.
  • The Enthoo Elite has great options for internal lighting only to the glass case door. This gives you the option of using a cheaper/higher static pressure fan for the exterior.
  • The Enthoo Elite can comfortable house 2x480 and 1x360 radiators of decent thickness. Fourth radiator can be installed but removes the dual rig option.

in watercooling options and spaces these 2 cases are in the same levels??

wait do you have elite??

when you finish your progress with the elite can you show us some pictures and informations for the elite??

because i dont know which to buy from these 2 and i am very confused

also why elite is very expensive>> ?? 1000 euros costs..
why e;lite is more expensive from all the cases in the market/? can you tell me please??

some people say that the elite its not worth for the money which costs 1000 euros. and offer ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and some people say that you can find cases with less of 1000 euros and you can do the same things as elite/../ with less money

do you agree??

Last edited:
Back