Corsair 1000 Watt HX Series ATX12V Power Supply - CMPSU-1000HX for $152.39AR+ Free Sh

This is an excellent deal considering I paid close to retail for this about a year ago.

almost as good as when i paid 120 shipped for my 1kW cooler master psu :D

Fuck I think I paid 230 6 months ago. Nice find OP.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Fantastic deal, This PSU is rock solid. I've been folding with it on my rig 24/7 for almost a year now pulling 750w continuous use from the wall, fan is quiet and voltages are very steady. I paid about $240 for it, worth every penny.

Awesome PSU. I'm currently running an OC'ed i7 920, overclocked SLI'd GTX 260s, 5 hard drives, 2 optical drives, etc. and the Corsair handles all of it effortlessly. I got mine a few months ago during the eBay cashback craze and would recommend it to anyone that needs ample power. This thing should last through several upgrades and Corsair is always a solid brand.

Awesome power supply. I paid 180 for mine and I thought that was hot. If it keep coming down in price I may buy a backup.

Excellent deal. I paid $195AR about a year ago. This PSU has been flawless.

KILLER DEAL. Paid $170ish for mine 8 months ago and haven't seen it anywhere near this price since.

Awesome PSU. DO IT.

Just thought i would point out that this PSU is physically larger then your average ATX power supply.
Unfortunately it would not fit in my case without getting in the way of essential cable openings.
Then again I am using a very old Full tower server case for my i7 rig.

So you might want to check the size before you buy one.

Yes, the 1000HX is larger than your average PSU and you need to make sure it will fit in your case before buying (either that or make it an excuse to get a bigger case).

Great price for the Corsair HX1000. It's been holding steady at the $200+ mark for a while so I would pick one up if you need a PSU soon. I would buy one but I already have an Enermax Galaxy EVO 1250w that I got for $199.99 from ZZF.

Still available for about $162 + taxes. If you have been sitting on the fence about buying a high end PSU, this is the time.

Coupons don't work anymore and there's tons of tax, bringing the total to 210.23. I've only seen rebates on it for newegg only.

Still getting the 850HX from newegg at this point.

5% coupon now dead - damn it, was about to pull the trigger on this. Anyone have a working coupon code?

I love mine, it's been flawless for the past year or so (got it immediately after launch)

Unfortunately I have to get rid of it downsizing to a SG03 :(

Got mine from newegg last October or so. I believe I paid $200 or $210 and got a $20 MIR. Folding with it and have plenty of headroom to add GPUs.

A quick note about corsair rebates: They take forever to arrive!
I purchased a corsair PSU for my brothers pc back in January.
Last week i received an email and i checked the rebate status, and it says:

"Congratulations! Your mail-in rebate request has been processed successfully. You should receive it by August 16, 2009. If by this date you have not received your rebate, please contact us at 1-888-941-2912. Thank you. "

I also bought some corsair DDR3 Dominator memory back in january and recived that rebate late July.

So good thing is that the rebates do arrive, bad thing is that it takes forever.

I'm 6/6 on Corsair rebates. They do take 2-5 months to arrive, but they do arrive.

So not to necro post but has anyone that ordered a psu gotten the run around regarding it? I placed an order on the 1st,
got an email it was delayed on the 3rd
got another email and phone call delay on the 6th with them asking for permission to continue, I gave it to them and made sure to keep their confirmation email.

Fast forward to this week, Ive heard nothing, gotten no response to emails, got hung up on and my cc still shows the charge as pending.

Back