Corporate Antivirus Solution

Hey guys --

We've been a Symantec shop for many years now, but the cost to renew our license just seems to be too high this time around. I'm looking at going with ESET and I was wondering if any of you resellers wanted to help me out with exactly what I need to purchase. Here's my setup:

- 102 Windows XP machines (mostly standard Windows clients with a couple servers mixed in).
- 7 Windows Server 2003/2008 machines doing file sharing, SQL hosting, web hosting, WSUS, etc.
- 2 Windows Server 2003 domain controllers
- 1 Windows Server 2003 system running Exchange 2003

Feel free to PM me for contact information if you'd like to speak with me directly. Otherwise, which client software will I need and what server/administration software will I need?

Thanks!

I have been using Vipre Corp edition, the network instaler works VERY well.

Just noticed you wanted eset, so nvm

How many boxes on the Exchange Server.....once I have that I'll give you a quote.

And any expected growth in the amount of PCs/servers over the next year?

And are you gov't/education/non-profit?

How many boxes on the Exchange Server.....once I have that I'll give you a quote.

And any expected growth in the amount of PCs/servers over the next year?

And are you gov't/education/non-profit?

About 65 mailboxes in Exchange. Maybe about 10% growth. Not government/education/NPO.

Thanks for the help, Stonecat!

PM sent, I sent a quote for 125 nodes/75 mailboxes to cover some wiggle room, also for both 1 and 2 year licenses. E-mail addy is in bottom of PM, as I'm cruising around a nursing home this afternoon back 'n forth on ladders re-organizing some access points.

I would say I would beat YeOlde pricing but I will let him take this one, even though he does have a free Dell mini from his buddy across the sound =)

Back