Cooling pad for MacBook Pro i9

chiu

Limp Gawd
Can anyone recommend a cooling pad for MacBook Pro i9 so that I can improve its CPU performance?

TC

BiH115

Gif Guy
Trolling, or? I've got the i9 15" and post patch I've had zero issues with throttling, and never really had any with general warmth. What exactly are you doing with it?

chiu

Limp Gawd
Trolling, or? I've got the i9 15" and post patch I've had zero issues with throttling, and never really had any with general warmth. What exactly are you doing with it?

I want to push the CPU to 4.8GHz (sustainable) if possible. Any cooling solution that can push all six cores to 4.0GHz or above will be great.

vegeta535

[H]F Junkie
I want to push the CPU to 4.8GHz (sustainable) if possible. Any cooling solution that can push all six cores to 4.0GHz or above will be great.
Get a PC that has proper cooling to reach that. Even then it is still difficult in laptop form factor.

pendragon1

Extremely [H]
lol oc a i9 MacBook?! get a intel based tower, oc it and put osx on it if you want/need that speed. I dont know of any pc based laptops that can do that.

chiu

Limp Gawd
lol oc a i9 MacBook?! get a intel based tower, oc it and put osx on it if you want/need that speed. I dont know of any pc based laptops that can do that.

This guy can:

But need a more elegant solution.

UnknownSouljer

Supreme [H]ardness

He's not interested in overclocking it. He just wants to maintain the turbo boost speed (4.8GHz), which also as I understand (regardless of platform) isn't sustainable.

Last edited: