Cooling a Jetway mini-ITX C7

whills303

n00b
How about this?
100_4376.jpg

1 degree above room temperature.

Should probably put a link to his worklog, so no one's confused and thinks it's your mod. :p

Jhanlon's H2O-C7

But, those waterblocks are fantastic. Cheapskate did a great job making those.

Is mine! Thank you - just got here. WHILLS303 is my wife Marilyn's eBay ID. I tried for a thousand years to get jhanlon303 over here - It hates me.
In the end there can be only one!:eek:
john

I'm watching; well, I am now, anyway. It looks interesting. Can it overclock, or are you just going for a really cool and quiet case?

The resulting quietness from the H2O cooling, but I addressed that in my previous post, I believe. Aside from that, I can't think of anything. :D

btw, I've been wondering... what were you referring to when you said "1 degree above room temperature"?

I think he meant that if the ambient air temperature in the room is 21C, the chips are running at a very chilly 22C.

When Cheapskate bench tested the blocks after manufacture they cooled his board (same one) to 1 degree above room temperature with a single 80mm radiator. I'm using a dual 40mm radiator and don't expect that good of results. Besides, at 1.5Ghz it can be run fanless in a large enough enclosure.:D

Great fun!

john

Back