Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced

HardOCP News

[H] News
Head on over to MadShrimps today and read their review of the Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced case. Apparently this case comes in black, white, with or without a window and an NVIDIA version.

Today we are introducing an evolution of one of coolermasters biggest sellers of the last years. The Coolermaster CM 690 II Advanced. By listening to the end users input, the CM engineers have refined the 690 series case. Adding a removable HD bay (to support up to 3GPUs easily), a hot swappable HD docking station, baptised X-docking station, are just a few of the new features or updates as you want.

I just built a new system with this case... I love it... best case I've had in a long while without breaking the bank.

-P

Yeah, it is one of my favorite cases on the market, lots of fan mounts, and can easily fit two radiators.

For those living near a Micro Center, they have the case (Advanced, black, no window) right now for $70 after $20 rebate.

Another happy 690 II Advanced owner here.
Solid build, excellent cable routing, tool-less, isolated drive mounting.
Other than USB 3.0, there's not much more you can ask for in a mid-tower case.

Does anyone know if you can buy extra 3.5" adapters for the front of the case? It shipped with one but I'm using it with an internal card reader. I recently got an ASRock P67 Extreme 4 and it came with a front panel USB 3 connector. I need another 3.5" front adapter to use it.

I've searched on Google but I can't find anything - didn't see anything on Cooler Master's website either. I don't know if I'm using the wrong keywords or what.

Back