Coolermaster 750W $89.99 and 850W 124.99 *NO MIR*

LOCO LAPTOP

[H]F Junkie
Cooler Master Real Power Pro 750Watt ATX Power Supply Unit

Was: $169.99
$89.99
SAVE $80 after:
$80.00 instant savings

http://www.compusa.com/products/pro...rmaster+&N=200089&Ntk=All&product_code=347902
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cooler Master Real Power Pro 850 Watt Internal Power Supply Unit

Was: $239.99
$124.99
SAVE $115 after:
$115.00 instant savings

http://www.compusa.com/products/pro...1&D=coolermaster+&Ntk=All&product_code=344252

*There is a 600W but don't get that one. the fan are crazy loud.*

I currently have both. They work great and they are not loud.

How are CM PSUs? Are they considered "[H]ard"? What about those cheaper "eXtreme" series?

I just paid $119 for a CM550 at microcenter, which should be fine but damn those prices are srsly lo.

I bit for the 850 seems to have some good reviews out there but cold boot problems on the early revisions on these PSU.
Make sure it has the 80(85?) plus sticker on box if picking up at local store.

I bit for the 850 seems to have some good reviews out there but cold boot problems on the early revisions on these PSU.
Make sure it has the 80(85?) plus sticker on box if picking up at local store.

At my store they have the new ones,

img0031vv6.jpg

Looks like from JG's review of the 1000, it's an Enhance OEM unit. Johhny gave it a 9, mostly gigging it on cost which is neatly solved by this sale. Looks like a damn good buy, to me. Thanks OP. Here's a link to the 1000 test: JonnyG's test

It's worth a shot, I think I'll pop. I've got my lip stuck out today cause I cancelled a silverstane 850 etasis that Fry's had for 139 a couple days ago when I decided to buy an x38 mb and didn't think I could afford both. Couple things went my way and the silverstone was gone when I went looking for it today.

Thanks for the link which also seems pretty good for $90!

I did see this yesterday when I walked in, but decided to look it up to find the internet price since it would probably be cheaper. It wasn't. I went in tonight to pick one up and saw one of the Cooler Master Cosmos cases that I just ordered from the internet for $200 and asked how much they had it for. Turns out they had it for $149 after instant savings. Sale ends tomorrow 10/13 along with the PSUs.

If the model is Exxx (ESBA, EMBA), then it is an Enhance built unit. If the model is Axxx (ACAA, ASAA), it is an AcBel built unit.

The AcBel ones are better built, IMHO.

If the model is Exxx (ESBA, EMBA), then it is an Enhance built unit. If the model is Axxx (ACAA, ASAA), it is an AcBel built unit.

The AcBel ones are better built, IMHO.

To let some people know, the 750W is Acbel (ACAA) and 850W is Enhance (EMBA)

Also sale ends today.

Back