Coolermaster 590 launched

Hate the side panel, like the double blow holes on top though I wonder if they are the right spacing for any 2x120mm radiators.

Top is exactly the same as the 690 without the mesh piece
Side panels are exactly the same as the 690
Front is like the CAC-05
Interior is a mix of something between the 690 and 900

Personally I think its gonna be a great case!

I really like that case. I like all the fans in the front... and then the venting on the top. I still dont like the side panel.. it much like the 690 which equals to loud.

It's been "launched", but you can't find it anywhere yet. I'd definitely like to get my hands on one of these.

I dunno. i'm thinking I like the 690 more. This seems like a mini-Stacker, with the god awful 4-in-3 nightmare cage.

Personally, I like it, especially with the optional side, which cleans up the ugly side grills. Overall it's a decently understated case, and will be in a good price bracket, with good room and cooling for a midtower. The cage might be annoying, but I don't swap HD's too much, so it's not a bother to me.

I'm waiting for the actual pricepoint, this may just be a perfect 15 drive system.

combine this with the 690 side panel (the one no one can find and newegg is sold out of) and it will be damn sexy

Throw in a few hot swap racks and I would be very very happy!

That case is pretty damn sexy. I wonder what they're gonna start pricing at.

It does look alright and like someone said, it seems to be a mini-stacker. I like my 690 more but there's always a chance the 590 will grow on me if I decide to get one for whatever reason. The 690 seems more stylish to me.

I'm still currently looking for a replacement to my Raidmax Ninja, and I will need a new home for my two 6800GS video cards. I'm on a budget so hopefully this case will be under $100.

It's a Centurion, so it'll definitely be below $100, probably closer to the $75-85 mark when it's released.

It's a Centurion, so it'll definitely be below $100, probably closer to the $75-85 mark when it's released.

and then hopefully follow its big brother in having some killer deals a month or so after being released

I already have a 690 so I won't be buying it but I definitely will be recommending it

I dunno. i'm thinking I like the 690 more. This seems like a mini-Stacker, with the god awful 4-in-3 nightmare cage.

WTF? You're kidding right ? That's got to be the least problem I run into with my Stacker. I have more problems popping off the 5.25 bezels than anything related to the 4in3 drive bay cage.

imagine the rad possibilities.. no modding
just take out the drive modules and stick it up front..
and ockie has the right idea, rackmount or out
this has great potential for a file server in a small box

any word on when to expect these to be available for purchase? they've "been released" for about 2 weeks now, but no one has them for sale yet. i really want to pick one of these up as soon as i can....unless one of those CM-690 for $20 deals comes around before then :cool:

any word on when to expect these to be available for purchase? they've "been released" for about 2 weeks now, but no one has them for sale yet. i really want to pick one of these up as soon as i can....unless one of those CM-690 for $20 deals comes around before then :cool:

I've been waiting for this case as well and it still hasn't shown up on newegg :confused:

Back