Cooler master wc at $26 after MIR at the EGG!

S-B

[H]ard|Gawd
This is unheard of. FOUR threads about the same deal?

meinzorn

[H]ard|Gawd
I thought thread crapping was against the rules?

Go easy on the guy, he's trying to do you guys a favor.

HAF72

1337 :)
I thought thread crapping was against the rules?

Go easy on the guy, he's trying to do you guys a favor.

Now someone is being nice!

Well anyways I just looked through the first page, saw none and posted it, I guess I should had searched for it :/

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
No problem, i thought this deal is over thanx for reminding me. Now can some one tells us how the temperatures are and some nice complete pictures. I am having itch to buy this and cool my motherboard chipset with it.

Blaineikans

Limp Gawd
I'm tempted to buy this too, just to try something a little different. It won't fit in my current case but who knows, for 35 bucks AR and shipped it can't hurt.

Anybody have a free shipping coupon to sweeten the deal?

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
If some one can find free shipping coupon i will buy right now. But newegg reviews looks disappointing, it is not better than good air cooler.

Tormond

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007
I am running one on my C2D 6400 on a 680i board (EVGA) OCed to 2.8 (right now) and with it folding 24x7 on SMP (which thrashes all holy hell outta the CPU non stop I havent gotten over 50C with it running over 24 hours now. It is reasonably quiet but was a bitch to install in my Lian Li case due to the way the 680i board decided to do its horrible layout

HAF72

1337 :)
Right now im getting 26 -28 celcius. I dont care if that thing gives me hotter temps all I want is something quieter! :) I will start a topic in the cooling section about the cooler master once recieved/installed/tested. estimated delivery is on friday.

jcazes

Limp Gawd
My tuniq tower does 28C if I decrease the OC to around 3.2Ghz... Much more peace of mind than having a low-end water cooling setup in my rig. Yeah, the fan's probably a bit louder than the WC setup, but I don't have money to lose if the setup busts.

cefoskey

Limp Gawd
My tuniq tower does 28C if I decrease the OC to around 3.2Ghz... Much more peace of mind than having a low-end water cooling setup in my rig. Yeah, the fan's probably a bit louder than the WC setup, but I don't have money to lose if the setup busts.

:rolleyes: what does this have to do with the aquagate? Maybe some people want to try watercooling for a lower price, doesnt make the system any more likely to fail.

Blown 89

2[H]4U
I bit. I was going to spend about that on a silent fan for the CarPC.....we'll see how well it works. Like always I went in there for a $35 part and left $250 poorer.