Cooler Master V8 sale locations?

Outamyhead

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone know where to get a Cooler Master V8, besides Newegg, Frozen CPU, and Amazon (who claim it should have been released Nov 25th and they still haven't had any)?

the sites listed above seem to be having a stock problem with this heatsink , Frozen CPU haven't had any since I signed up for a notification two weeks ago, newegg are out until the 23rd, and Amazon...well, they will still be listing it as pre-order this time next year at this rate.

Frys has them for 70 dollars as well. Just picked one up actually(instore) which usually means the site may or may not have it. :)

I have a problem with Fry's, I haven't been there since I worked there, they refused my emergency family leave (which I found later was the wrong type of leave) two days before I got back from seeing my terminally ill grandmother.

I refuse to line the pockets of a company (three brothers who don't give a damn about their staff), that has a staff appreciation day where the staff have to be there at 5 in the morning to get appreciated, no extra pay no incentive, it's manditory!?

So as you may have noticed I don't like fry's very much;)

I have a problem with Fry's, I haven't been there since I worked there, they refused my emergency family leave (which I found later was the wrong type of leave) two days before I got back from seeing my terminally ill grandmother.

I refuse to line the pockets of a company (three brothers who don't give a damn about their staff), that has a staff appreciation day where the staff have to be there at 5 in the morning to get appreciated, no extra pay no incentive, it's manditory!?

So as you may have noticed I don't like fry's very much;)

Fry's is, unfortunately, a necessary evil. I hate the damned place and it's a shit hole to go into. The employees don't know shit most of the time but are more than eager to catch you on your way out (after you've already found what you needed by yourself) and generate a sales invoice with their employee # on it so that they can get commission for the sale.

And the return process is the most annoying of any store in the world.

But sometimes you just can't beat their buying power and, therefore, low prices.

Fry's is, unfortunately, a necessary evil. I hate the damned place and it's a shit hole to go into. The employees don't know shit most of the time but are more than eager to catch you on your way out (after you've already found what you needed by yourself) and generate a sales invoice with their employee # on it so that they can get commission for the sale.

But sometimes you just can't beat their buying power and, therefore, low prices.

I feel exactly the same way about Best Buy, total bunch of ♥♥♥♥s work at the one near where i live, but i still end up going in there for my laptops / tv's :(

You can check Micro Center, if there's one in your area. The one near me had them in stock late last week.

I picked mine up at Fry's in Arlington on sale for $59.99 last Saturday. Don't know if the sale is still going on.

I picked mine up at Fry's in Arlington on sale for $59.99 last Saturday. Don't know if the sale is still going on.

each area of stores has their own sales for fry's.. but usually their always within a week of eachother.. the up here in northern california (concord) has been going nuts with sales due to excessive overstock..

Well the good news is Frozen CPU got them back in stock, other good news is I ordered 1 of the 13 they had, other other good news is, the money that was left to me by my gran (don't expect to receive anything from anyone, but when I do I make the most of it, the rest is going into savings and paying off the credit card, the wife's student loan, and my father in-law for stuff he helped us with) came through so some of it is going to buy the i7 build, should be getting the rest of the parts sorted out in the next few days.

svc might have them, ordered it, but they were slow with emails, and i cancelled becaue 4 day later, not shipped. ordered from new egg no problems. frozencpu is awesome, if only i werent in ny

I worked in the service department, only part of the staff of Fry's that know what they are doing (and possibly a few people at components).

The returns process is annoying because they want you to give up and keep what you got.

Back