Cooler Master Stacker 830 Silver Case $119 After $50 Rebate + Free Shipping

Awesome deal since they don't charge tax for NJ residents. Unfortunately I don't have enough money currently. I hope they have this deal next year.

I think Cosmos are for silent solutions and the 830 is for air. Personally I prefer the silver 830 over the black one. I live in NJ so Newegg charges tax for me so I liked the deal from ClubIT.

I love my 830 and wouldn't trade it for a Cosmos unless I was going for silent (as the previous poster mentioned).

The 830 is HUGE - great to work with. Fill it with Stealth 120mm and you've got possibly the best air cooling case on the market.

I am thinking from Water cooling point of View. I have Armor LCS, so i might buy Cosmos1000 from Compusa Closing.

Two 120mm fans in a factory sealed case. One in the front, one in the back.

Room for at least 5 more to snap into the chassis.

Newegg isn't doing the same for the black version. I got mine week at Directron for $100 after $50 rebate. That doesn't include shipping but even then I felt it was a good deal. Im very happy with my purchase. :)

http://directron.com/rc830kkn3.html

Dude you are the man! I was just looking for a new case and for the price and the amount of space you get with this case, it couldn't be beat. Thanks man.

I like Directron but that shipping cost kills the deal.
The Cosmos is beautiful but those hard drive racks kill it!
Look at EVERY single Cosmos review and tell me what all of them say about hdd temps. Those racks and the failure to have a fan aimed at 'em make those racks an incredibly poor design.
Not a chance I'd order one until they alter the hdd rack/fan issues.

i was looking to get a cosmo but after reading that it has poor temps im not getting ti anymore. the thing i dont liek about a stacker is that i bet its noisier then a vaccume cleaner if u use 5 out of the possible 9 120m fans in side it. my bro uses 3 120mn and its already a tad noisy.

also i heard that if you fit a GTX or a similar massive card, or a TM 120m cpu cooler, the 4 120mn at the side panel wont fit

Back