Cooler Master RL-HUC-E8U1 Aquagate: $30 after MIR

I get 1 from here also. Placed on a Opetron165. Idle temp is about 33c and full load is 42-44c. And yes i have my core running at 2.8 stable.:cool:

Glad to see its back on sale. I have get another for SLi cooling set-up.

These things are actually pretty decent for their size. Stuck one on a presler once, clocked at 3.8 from 3.0 stock. It stayed under 60c load, I consider that to be pretty good for such a small unit :)

Seems like a good deal. But i dont have the slightest clue when it comes to watercooling.

Unless I'm retarded, I see nowhere on the rebate form where it says you much purchase from SVC. Hence why newegg would be cheaper.

So 62 + 11 - 15 - 35 = $23 (with paypal)

It says, participating stores.. why wouldn't it work with somewhere other than SVC?

It says, participating stores.. why wouldn't it work with somewhere other than SVC?
Call the number and ask. Rebates generally don't work on just any store, especially those that aren't offering it.

Newegg does have some CoolerMaster items with rebates and all the forms have a line with "newegg item number" on it.

Unless you happen to know a rebate not offered by newegg is valid at newegg, it's not really a favor to push people towards an iffy deal.

I get 1 from here also. Placed on a Opetron165. Idle temp is about 33c and full load is 42-44c. And yes i have my core running at 2.8 stable.:cool:

Same here, with a Thermalright HR-01 air cooling.

If you're going water, get a real kit or make it yourself. There are way too many thing that can go wrong with cheaper kits.

I'll at least warn you that these can be fairly noisy (for water), but I can attest to it being a better performer than the 120mm zalman flower HS. It's been too long for me to remember what that model was called. Also, the fan can be replaced, so that's nice, but the way the thing gets power is pretty messy. For $30 it's a steal, but for $70ish...eh

Well i will say it took a little time to set into case correctly. But if perfoms really well. I have mine set on the Med setting and its still pretty good as far as noise. Volts on core are 1.45 and memory 2.7. I have this unit in a antec P180 case with XP Fluid.I will say it took me about 6 hours to remove all air bubbles from system. Can post pics if needed. I AGREE with Chomsky comment fan is better off replaced and power to unit if mounted in case is messy. But $30 i dont think a air cooler could touch it. And i tried the Zalman 7000 and 9500 series coolers. Heat is what im trying to avoid inside the case. Running Sli cards does emmit lots of heat. So heat is the enemy in any computer case.

Call the number and ask. Rebates generally don't work on just any store, especially those that aren't offering it.

Newegg does have some CoolerMaster items with rebates and all the forms have a line with "newegg item number" on it.

Unless you happen to know a rebate not offered by newegg is valid at newegg, it's not really a favor to push people towards an iffy deal.

It's a mfg rebate, and when they are mfg rebates, they're usually applicable for all stores that they are avaliable to use at.

I'm not too sure why you're pushing this, when it's pretty much obvious from the rebate's terms that it can also be used virtually anywhere that's selling the same product.

Edit: I called newegg and they said as long as it was a manufacturer's rebate for the product, and the terms did not specify a specific store where it needs to be purchased at, it would work if purchased through newegg.

It's a mfg rebate, and when they are mfg rebates, they're usually applicable for all stores that they are avaliable to use at.

I'm not too sure why you're pushing this, when it's pretty much obvious from the rebate's terms that it can also be used virtually anywhere that's selling the same product.

Edit: I called newegg and they said as long as it was a manufacturer's rebate for the product, and the terms did not specify a specific store where it needs to be purchased at, it would work if purchased through newegg.

I was tired of my own personal mental debating of this issue (due to the trend of so many new manufacturer rebates having specfic codes for each vendor), so I just called the 800 # on the rebate and they stated NewEgg is NOT on the participating list and for the rebate to be honored, you MUST purchase from a participating vendor.

My experience with rebates is when even correctly submitted with backup doccumentation: ~66% 1st pass success rate.

No reason to try and save $10 and loose $35. ;)

I had the same question for you of why you're pushing this. Newegg isn't offering the rebate and each rebate offer number can be specific to certain stores (see below).

You called the wrong place to ask if it's valid. Newegg doesn't process the rebate, the phone number to the processor on the rebate form does. Newegg has specific CoolerMaster rebate forms, unfortunately using the *exact* same "manufacturer's rebate" processing address. Clearly those "manufacturer's rebates" on newegg are only valid at newegg. :p I have seen plenty of manufacturer's rebates that are specific to one store whether or not it's printed on the form. It usually doesn't hurt to try, but this is a $25+ gamble.

How would this compare with higher end heatsinks if you add a 120mm rad to the loop as many of the reviewers on newegg did?

thanks OP, I'll bite on this.
I can finally put to use the extra Maze-4 GPU and CPU H20 block I have laying around. yay!

edit: I'll probably use their 939 block+mount on my venice with my existing Maze-4 GPU on my X1950Pro.
Now to find tube adapters.

Yeah it's a gamble, a gamble that you'll waste money buying it from svc.

hmm kind of cool. I'm debating picking one up and seeing if I could somehow monkey around it and integrate it into my existing system.

Back