Cooler Master Refurbs - Hot for West Coasters?

do NOT buy refurbs from the CM store, they are liars, they say at the worst there will be a few light scratches but it was far from the truth when my Cosmos arrived a few months ago. They seem like they want to help you but they're full of shit, they will never send you anything, they told me they would send me new bars and stuff for my Cosmos, and when i called back weeks later someone else told me they never even had the replacement parts to send out in the first place.....

you might get lucky and get a nice case..... but be prepared to deal with their pile of shit customer service incase you're not so lucky.

The Cooler Master Store seems to have some good deals on refurbed cases:

Cosmos for 119, Cosmos S for 139, Stacker 830 for 125..

http://cmstore.coolermaster-usa.com...Csid=f2e7f204b27417d13711b79c1c81b339&x=0&y=0

I was going to pick one up until I discovered shipping to Indiana was going to be.. $50. Still not a terrible deal when compared to say newegg @ retail, but shipping is a bit ri-freaking-diculous.

well.. thats refreshing.. lol

But I think CM's CS as a whole is a joke. I tried to contact them repeatedly to find replacement parts for my Aquagate, and I'm pretty sure my emails just went into a black hole somewhere, cuz I sent at least three and never got anything other than their automated responses.

well.. thats refreshing.. lol

But I think CM's CS as a whole is a joke. I tried to contact them repeatedly to find replacement parts for my Aquagate, and I'm pretty sure my emails just went into a black hole somewhere, cuz I sent at least three and never got anything other than their automated responses.

yep, i've been through the same, but it won't take you long to get a response if you wanna buy something...

I had to call about 8 over the course of a year to get a case, and then the power supply that I ordered off the original CMusa parts store. When it finally came, the case was a little scratched and the psu was TORE UP (and on top of it all, not the right model). I escalated my way to someone who sent a replacement for the PSU, and who was going to do something about the case but never got back to me. I said fuck it.

The old eBay Coolermaster refurbs used to be fucking AWESOME. I don't know what happened.

I have bought a elite 335 and a cm 690 from the refurb store with no problems. I didnt have to speak to their CS dept though :(

Back