Cooler Master Quickfire Rapid (MX Brown) - $59.99 after $10 MIR

All the Rapid's are tenkeyless.

None-the-less, having "Compact" in the title will help those of use not well versed in the various models of keyboards from different companies know it doesn't have a numpad. I buy a keyboard maybe once every five years and don't keep up with that crap unless I'm looking for a new one.

None-the-less, having "Compact" in the title will help those of use not well versed in the various models of keyboards from different companies know it doesn't have a numpad. I buy a keyboard maybe once every five years and don't keep up with that crap unless I'm looking for a new one.

Clicking on the link and looking at the picture and specifications would answer any questions to help you in your buying decision.

I am currently using a Logitech Wave keyboard that works fine but there have been a few occurences when the keyboard would lose connection and a reboot would be required for it to work again.

Is this keyboard worth upgrading to? I am a gamer who currently plays Diablo 3, Hearthstone, and Loadout around 3 hours daily more or less, probably more.

Keyboards are all about preference. You won't necessarily be a better gamer or be guaranteed a better experience. Best idea if to see if you enjoy the feel of the switches in store. They are loud, and have feedback. a 10keyless vs a wave keyboard is night and day.

You better pray that the disconnection issue is a faulty keyboard and not a os/port issue or a new keyboard won't fix anything.

Keyboards are all about preference. You won't necessarily be a better gamer or be guaranteed a better experience. Best idea if to see if you enjoy the feel of the switches in store. They are loud, and have feedback. a 10keyless vs a wave keyboard is night and day.

You better pray that the disconnection issue is a faulty keyboard and not a os/port issue or a new keyboard won't fix anything.

If you type fast you might be able to type faster and make less errors. (Very noticeable difference for me so far with browns) I have found the NKRO to big a huge benefit in games like BF4 where I would often hold down keys to have nothing happen.

PS. I still suck at BF4 but at least I have noticeable better control now.

this is the keyboard I use. the red WASD keys are slightly more elevated in the front so you can feel them in the dark which is nice. I didn't want to use them at first.

I had to remove the scrl lk, and caps lock keys and put them upside down so that then the status LEDs on the switches shine through the opaque part of the keycaps, not the transparent part. just a tip because they were bright now they are a cool amber

good keyboard overall though i always need a calculator by my computer due to lack of 10-key

if you are picky these key caps can just be replaced by several websites selling different keycaps. I think its kind of quirky to have those flipped

Last edited:
I have this exact same keyboard, I had a gift card for Worse Buy and this is the only thing that I needed. I like that it's compact, compared with my g11 keyboard which is huge.

Back