Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite ML240L 49.99 AMIR

I don't see how you guys do these things. I'm far too afraid that they will bust and spill liquid all over my components.

I don't see how you guys do these things. I'm far too afraid that they will bust and spill liquid all over my components.
They don't. People have been using water cooling for decades in computers with good results.

I would have worried a lot more about this when you had to do the piping and everything yourself like what today is a 'custom loop'. But these days with aio units, you can run watercooled cpu and gpu without a care in the world for all intensive purposes. I would question decade-long or longer use as I don't think they would be designed for that, but most people upgrade before then.

Great deal! Same price I paid, been cooling my Vega 64 going on year now. I did swap out the fans for Noctuas, the stock were a bit noisy for me, even turned down a bit.

I bought one a few months back in Canada for 80 bucks (same price with exchange). Don't regret it at all. Keeps my 3600x nice and cool. Its fairly quite but not the quietest AIO I have seen... but damn for the price. Even plays nice with the lighting setup on my Gigabyte board. Can't go wrong for the price. (I think I can also reduce the noise level on mine a bit if I rearrange my case a bit. The phantax case I'm using has pretty restricted air flow in the front.)

Do you have a link to that review? I tried hardocp but it redirects to the forums.:(
https://www.hardocp.com/article/2018/01/29/cooler_master_ml240l_rgb_aio_cpu_review/3

Unfortunately not. Kyle must have killed it all off (I'm sure it's still active somewhere... just dunno where heh), shame since even though there were no new reviews, the historical ones were still really valuble. And it seems that archive.org only has the first page/into cached :(

I went on my NAS though, and here is the unedited version of the conclusions page from that review if it helps some of you :)

[TITLE]Conclusions[/TITLE]

We were excited to get the ML240L RGB installed in our test system after seeing how well it's little brother did, and it did not disappoint. It performs on par with All-In-One coolers costing nearly twice the price.

<[[image]]>​

In the looks department, it's the same as the ML120L RGB you will either love it or hate it depending on your feelings about RGB lighting. But just like the ML120L, since the lighting is powered by it's own wire for both the pump and fans, you could opt to leave the lighting disconnected if that's your choice. We still love the matte black finish on the pump housing, and the RGB LEDs still match each other perfectly between the pump and fans.

Installation was even easier than on the ML120L RGB. We still like the robust way the mounting brackets screw to the pump housing and the fit and finish on the radiator was perfect, with no paint or debris in the screw holes. We don't know if Cooler Master revised the mounting clips, but they went on with substantially less trouble than when we tested the ML120L RGB. We do still want for SATA power for the LEDs instead of the 4 pin Molex currently used.

[TITLE]Cost per Degree[/TITLE]

We are also changing this up a bit differently than how we used to do this. Instead of using a stock cooler, we will be using Thermalright True Spirit 140 Direct as our base cooler with a price we are going to lock in at $45. This represents one of the least expensive coolers that will support our Ryzen 7 overclock. To explain the formula we are using for Cost per Degree, it will be the difference in cost between the True Spirit and our review unit, then the delta in cost from our True Spirit divided by our cost delta. So what this gives us in a dollar value per degree for the reviewed cooler over the True Spirit's performance.

<[[image]]>​

[TITLE]The Bottom Line[/TITLE]

Cooler Master has made an outstanding set of coolers in it's new MasterLiquid Lite RGB coolers. At an MSRP of only $69.99, the ML240L RGB performs on par with coolers costing substantially more, and gives you all the frag harder goodies to boot. The dual chamber pump, low resistance radiator, and air balance fans create a great package at an outstanding price. Couple all that with a 2 year warranty and you have, in our opinion, one of the best values in the cooler market today.

[TITLE]Discussion[/TITLE]

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

Cut a small piece of sponge and stick/wedge it underneath. It'll keep the worst case scenario contained.

Great deal! Same price I paid, been cooling my Vega 64 going on year now. I did swap out the fans for Noctuas, the stock were a bit noisy for me, even turned down a bit.

can you expand on this? I might pick this up for my vega64. Like what about the memory and crap?

Back