Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO HSF on Sale

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Cooler Master's Hyper 212 Evo has been the go-to low cost CPU air cooler for quite a while. No it is not the best, but it is far from the most expensive while doing a good job cooling. I wanted to add this cooler to our new HSF/AIO testing platform and went to buy one at Newegg and noticed quie a sale going on. The Hyper 212 Evo is on sale for the next week at $29.99, but has a healthy $10MIR attached to it as well for the next week, bringing the full cost down to $19.99. This model is socket AM4 compatible as well. Just thought I would pass that along. I gots mine. You gots yourn?

zzzcooler.jpg

Unmatched performance for the value, these are the tenants that guided Cooler Master engineers when designing the Hyper 212 EVO. Patented Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) technology ensures that the heat pipes are free of barriers while drawing heat away from the processor. A PWM fan ensures that fan speed can be intelligently controlled to ensure that it only speeds up when more cooling is necessary.

You can also get this at the same price (with the MIR) on Amazon with Prime shipping.

Ordered thanks! Need to replace this noisy AIO in my kids computer.

I remember opening the box for the 212 I have on my 6600k...I was astounded at that massive tower of fins. It works like a charm though!

Back