Cooler Master Hyper 212+ CPU Cooler (Refurb) $9.99 + Shipping

Great deal on an awesome air cooler. Used one for a little while with a 2500K @ 4.7Ghz 1.4v and it kept it cool enough.

Great deal using one right now got my E8400 up to 4ghz with a little head room!

Since this is a refurb, does it still include everything for installation?

2 for $30 is a good deal, 1 for $20, not so much. If you're going to get one, you should at least get 2.

Thanks. Looks like it will be almost $13 for the cheapest shipping option for me... I know I'm in the sticks, but :p

I know it is not what was mean but strapping two of these in your case would be awesome. I'm not sure how, but it would be awesome.

Not that this isn't a bad deal. These are $24.99 NEW at Fry's electronics regular price :)

Thanks OP, in for 4.

At $12.50 shipped a piece its worth buying these for future builds.

Bought 2, one for the 2600K (going to see how it fares against the H60) and one for the wife's AM3.

Yes, there were a LOT of refurbs due to a packing mistake, where the factory forgot some of the mounting hardware out of the package.

Picked up 5 for random builds. Thanks OP. Ended up being ~$65 with tax and shipping... $13 each, shipped, solid.

Wish this deal would have been around when I bought mine, I paid $35 shipped at newegg when I got mine :( though it was BNIB not refurb, but like theres a difference.

In for 3

I was going to get a CM Gemini cooler for a system I was building but hey for the same Price I can get three of these, and have two spares for my dual quad rig, awesome.

Thanks

Wow these things sure have gone up in price. On a good deal they would be about $19.99 and it is now $49.99 new. If I had more than one build that these would fit in I'd bite.

This cooler is pretty impressive.

Stock Idle: Upper 40s
212+ Idle: Mid-Low 30s

Stock Load (BC2): 90C-100C
212+ Load (BC2): 56C

Stock Prime95: lol you crazy?
212+ Prime95: 67C

This cooler is pretty impressive.

Stock Idle: Upper 40s
212+ Idle: Mid-Low 30s

Stock Load (BC2): 90C-100C
212+ Load (BC2): 56C

Stock Prime95: lol you crazy?
212+ Prime95: 67C

On the 2600k? You must have had the stock cooler on wrong. Most can get 4ghz stable with the stock cooler.

ARRRRGGG!!!!

Does anyone know what store has it the cheapest? Newegg is up to $50. lol

Man missed out, but figured I'd post that I've been running my I7 920 since dec '09 at 3.8 Ghz and the 212+ handles it just fine with the included fans, full load temps don't go above 75 c, absolutely amazing budget cooler!

we should start a [H] only deals section for registered members only so we don't get this sold-out-in-24-hours nonsense anymore.

I agree. and sharing deals on SD is crap.

Not to be O/T, but I completely agree. The hot deals section should be viewable only by [H] members with a bunch of posts. Sharing deals on SD should be a bannable offense. :D

I'm sad I missed out on this deal. I could have used this to passively cool a i3 2100 and keep the fans for something else.

Not to be O/T, but I completely agree. The hot deals section should be viewable only by [H] members with a bunch of posts. Sharing deals on SD should be a bannable offense. :D

I'm sad I missed out on this deal. I could have used this to passively cool a i3 2100 and keep the fans for something else.

I think the easiest way would just be to move HOT Deals inside of GenMay.

Back