Made it fit. :cool:

20130207_005510.jpg

20130207_005708.jpg

20130207_005727.jpg

20130207_121533.jpg

20130207_121609.jpg

20130207_121709.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be easier just to rivet out the 4 pop rivets and remove the hdd cage since you aren't using it anyways? You would have more room and it would look cleaner- that is how most of us have done it ;) Either way- you got it to fit so kudos to you.

Wouldn't it be easier just to rivet out the 4 pop rivets and remove the hdd cage since you aren't using it anyways? You would have more room and it would look cleaner- that is how most of us have done it ;) Either way- you got it to fit so kudos to you.

Built for friend and did not want to destroy metal rivets used to secure hdd cage. CM should have used threaded screws to make the hdd cage easy to remove.

If it was my personal build I would rip out hdd cage and go push pull with shrouds on both sides all mounted from front 120mm intake.

An Alphacool monster 120 rad would be nice for custom loop for cpu and low power gpu.

Last edited:
Built for friend and did not want to destroy metal rivets used to secure hdd cage. CM should have used threaded screws to make the hdd cage easy to remove.

If it was my personal build I would rip out hdd cage and go push pull with shrouds on both sides all mounted from front 120mm intake.

An Alphacool monster 120 rad would be nice for custom loop for cpu and low power gpu.

Can we see the finish product? :D

Can we see the finish product? :D

What I posted above is finished build. only thing missing is the single piece cover that slides on and covers the top and sides. I added some sound dampening material on the inside of the cover to help quiet up the case.

Looks similar to this.
5033_35_cooler_master_elite_120_advanced_m_itx_chassis_review.jpg

i love the size and simplicity of this case for a mini-ITX build.

Looks very nice in person. Got it for a little under $40 new which I think is a nice price for it.

Reminiscing.

It was nice when I had the time and energy to build stuff like this for freinds for fun.

I want to build something simililar to this foot print for my 8 year old son. :)

Back