Cooler Master CM690 $19.99AR at Micro Center

That is a very good deal. I am debating on getting it this time.

Great deal if you have a store near you, if not the shipping kills it... /cry

you can prob pricematch it any most retail stores that are local, since microcenter is a non online store.

I have been waiting 2 whole months of actual processing time for my rebate and haven't got shit. They received it two months ago and I sent it in 2 1/2 months ago. Long rebates For the loss.

CM usually takes quite a while for their rebates, but you should get them.

The question is, CM690 for $25, or keep my Antec900 that I got for $45... What to do...

I ordered one when ZZF had a deal back at the end of november. The case is awesome I really like all the features. It has been 8 weeks already since I sent in the rebate form. I called yesterday and was told it will be 3 more weeks before the check will be sent. The claim form says 6-8weeks but it looks like it will be closer to 12weeks before I get the rebate.

bring back from the dead

has anyone got their rebate back yet.
mine is still in the processing phase. i sent it in around feb 15 or so

CM usually takes quite a while for their rebates, but you should get them.

Truth. I got my rebate for the Stacker 832 yesterday. I submitted the rebate in december. The money is in my pocket, but it did take a while.

I bought my CM690 from Microcenter at the beginning of February and sent out the rebate shortly after. My rebate check just came in this past Friday.

The case is bigger than I was expecting, but for $20, you can't go wrong. I have it housing my server now, and it is working great. I also just got my rebate on Saturday.

rebate is probably expired as this deal was first posted back in Jan.

Damn, beaten to the punch. Everyone please note when this deal was first posted... :p

Back