Cooler Master Ammo 533 or Antec Super Lanboy?

54YW4T

[H]ard|Gawd
Title says it. im looking for something that looks nice, keeps cool, and is sturdy. Dont need PSU.I just cant decide between these two. And the price range is perfect for me too.

Any suggestions?

The Super LANBOY is absolutely NOT sturdy, and anyone who's ever handled one will tell you that. Although it's extremely light, it's equally as flimsy. If you're looking for a LAN case with a measure of sturdiness thrown in for good measure, then definitely go for Cooler Master's Ammo 533.

Shorehn said:
The Super LANBOY is absolutely NOT sturdy, and anyone who's ever handled one will tell you that. Although it's extremely light, it's equally as flimsy. If you're looking for a LAN case with a measure of sturdiness thrown in for good measure, then definitely go for Cooler Master's Ammo 533.

I own a Antec SuperLanboy. It is very sturdy. It does feel a bit flimsy, but it was made like that to be light for easy travel. Personally i think it's a great case.

id get the super lanboy....its aluminum, offeres better cooling, looks better, side mounted harddrives ;)

Go lanboy, iv got 1 and go to many lans. They are light, come with a very handy carry strap, look great, built VERY well, just a great case :).

Back