Cooler Master 690 $35 shipped w/ no rebates

DirtyDrummer

Weaksauce
Well I see a lot of people looking for a good cheap case and you really can't beat that price.

I know that you can (sometimes) get awesome rebates on this case, but some people don't like dealing with rebates and they are not always available.

I spent DAYS looking for a deal on this case after seeing some people get it for as low as $20.

Of all places I found it here: http://cmusashop.coolermaster-usa.c...id=58&osCsid=cabede1ac3ee363f82e9c71ef003e334

UPDATE: This afternoon I received an e-mail from CM stating that while my order went through for $34.47, my shipping method and payment did not. I'll have to call tomorrow and pay the shipping. Checkout process is kinda weird, they have you pay through Pay Pal. I have updated the thread title to reflect this new info.

Citizen86

Supreme [H]ardness
I tried to register, but it booted me back to the login screen without any type of confirmation and no email :mad:

axan

[H]ard|Gawd
did same thing to me, I registered, it kicked me to login screen, so far no confirmation email or anything and login/pass doesn't work

Rattle

2[H]4U
its 59 shipped !

how are you guys coming up with $35 shipped???

Citizen86

Supreme [H]ardness
did same thing to me, I registered, it kicked me to login screen, so far no confirmation email or anything and login/pass doesn't work

Yep, +1 for awesome deal on an awesome case, -10 because we can't get to it.

Citizen86

Supreme [H]ardness
try this link https://cmusashop.coolermaster-usa.com/catalog/create_account.php

edit: also, it does log you in, you need to click on categories on the left, -12 for logging you in, but showing the login page after successful login

WTF, so I'm kind of logged in now... I can click chassis and it'll ask me in, but then if I click on something else and go back it'll let me see them. This site is scary :(

Edit: Basically I have to click 2 or 3 times to get to the next screen... so strange.

rx jr.

Limp Gawd
goddammit if only I hadn't bought my Cooler Master Centurion a month ago :mad:

YoNeX

Gawd
There isn't free shipping. I even get charged $12 to ship the stacker and I'm like 10 miles away from their HQ.

The stacker 810 shows for $55.99, but the description has the Real Power Pro RS-850-EMBA included. I don't know if they mean the power supply is included as well? I wouldn't think so for that price, but it might be worth a shot.

DirtyDrummer

Weaksauce
I'll post back when/if I ever get the case.

I do find it odd that it rang up as only $35 when it said shipping would be ~$20.

DirtyDrummer

Weaksauce
Although my order went through, it's on hold because I didn't get charged for shipping. Got an e-mail from CM explaining the whole thing. I'll have to call and pay shipping tomorrow.

Didn't think about it being a refurb...

defy

Gawd
Jesus, worst site - or site link ever.

Just reload the entire page by clicking the CM logo at the top and then click register fromt here.

cbags101

Gawd
dude. i have one, wish i would have been able to pick it up for this price though. i cant complement this case enough. GET IT. NOW.

Mr.OppressoLiber

[H]ard|Gawd
Case was 31.99 and my shipping was only $15, so my overall total was $47.XX, good deal especially with no rebates.

DonDon

[H]ard|Gawd
2 weeks ago I picked up a CM 690 at Microcenter B&M near Chicago. I was not paying attention when they rang me up, so I went home with the $135 one with the 550 watt PS included.:eek:

They had piles of the CM 690 in several different locations around the store.

I took it back a week later, and they cheerfully fixed my mistake, but they had exactly 2 left in the store.:)

I also took the $40 - $30MIR 500 watt Coolermaster PS. So, if my rebates ever come in, I will have a CM 690 Case with CM 500 watt PS for 30 bux total. All for $100 up front.

While I am not a big fan of rebates, I think this should eventually work out for me.:cool:

Don

supremeone

Limp Gawd
damn, my order is being processed now, does it really matter that much if it's refurbished? I'm not looking for the most flawless cm-690 i can find ;o just want to put parts in and that's it, but maybe I should cancel too? idk