Cool Video of the Day

wow, the funny thing is i thought i had paused winamp but civil war by guns and roses started playing but i thought it was in the video but it sort of went along with whatever music was actually in the video.

I hate the stupid stadium names being companies now...Used to be Qwest Field, but since Qwest became Century Link...had to change the name of the stadium. Dumb as hell.

On-topic, cool video, mediocre music.

That was awesome, very well executed.
Having fun with lights on a big arena = way cool.

I hate the stupid stadium names being companies now...Used to be Qwest Field, but since Qwest became Century Link...had to change the name of the stadium. Dumb as hell.

Agreed. that's on my list of things to do when I'm rich is buy the naming rights a stadium and give it an awesome name.

It was compiled with video editing software from many stills...as those lights cannot respond that fast.

Agreed. that's on my list of things to do when I'm rich is buy the naming rights a stadium and give it an awesome name.

Unfortunately a lot of awesome names would leave city council members throwing a tantrum.

Like:

The <city_name_here> Kickassium

It was compiled with video editing software from many stills...as those lights cannot respond that fast.

LOL You beat me to this. Those lights would blow up after three seconds of those kind of power cycles.

Considering that they actually showed the day/night cycle several times, I really glad you two Sherlocks picked up on that.

I mean, honestly. You can see it's time lapse photography in the first 3 seconds of the video.

The thing is that in todays work environment someone will get fired over this and then sued?

We just call it Seahawks Stadium.

Anyone else think of the ending scene in hackers when they saw this?

Everyone should just call it the CLink.

Cool video, and I enjoyed the music as well, even if its not good as other songs of the same style.

Hate this generation of music. No talent rap shit.

Well, in order for this to be a rap, there would need to be actual lyrics. While I agree that most rap now adays has lyrics devoid of meaning and the music to accompany said lyrics is mediocre at best, I actually miss rap versus the 'Dub stepppp' thats out there today. I find dubstep is just.... noise in my ears that isn't really rythmic or patterned.

Some of it is ok, but the vast majority, is like talentless kids with no knowledge of muscial theory doing the equivilent of children banging against pots at age 8 trying to 'make a song' except replace said pots with electronic mixing devices.

Ugh. So this is the music of this generation?

Thought it was Deadmau5 for a minute, I might be getting old but I kind of don't like this new style of a cross up between Jungle and Rave music, it's like they are trying to copy what the Aphex twins did almost 10 years ago.

Thought it was Deadmau5 for a minute, I might be getting old but I kind of don't like this new style of a cross up between Jungle and Rave music, it's like they are trying to copy what the Aphex twins did almost 10 years ago.

Hah. Aphex Twin is Richard D James. He's been doing it since the 80's. I don't think the dubstep crowd is emulating his music at all, nor are they emulating Jungle. It's 2 step grime wth wobble.

you guys don't know shit.. bro step is the best thing since sliced bread.. bro!!11!1 yeaaaah... :D

cool video

Without sound I thought it was a recreation from the old, old movie Close Encounters. Looked very cool.

Really. What dumb ass is going to go out and buy your product because you have a stadium or bowl game named after you?

That music sounded like Optimus Prime taking a shit while simultaneously receiving a blowjob from Soundwave.

Cool video, and I enjoyed the music as well, even if its not good as other songs of the same style.

I like a lot of Dance, trance and electronica, nice thing about sat radio, I can listen to it when I want, the fast paced stuff helps me concentrate on the morning commute as I dodge between the minivans, Camry's and pickup trucks... :D

My wife, on the other hand reaches for the tuner as soon as her ass hits the passengers seat.

Yep...

Its Daktronics LED displays...(pretty sure this is mostly or entirely their stuff)

I worked there as a programmer whilst still in college. I've moved on since, but I enjoy seeing success stories like this for such a small town American company.

I like a lot of Dance, trance and electronica, nice thing about sat radio, I can listen to it when I want, the fast paced stuff helps me concentrate on the morning commute as I dodge between the minivans, Camry's and pickup trucks... :D

One of those people.

Back