Cool game in beta

Looks like another random asian MMORPG that will eventually be "free" but charge you money to buy items.

SilverSliver said:
Looks like another random asian MMORPG that will eventually be "free" but charge you money to buy items.

no.... i kno loads of this game..... i was the close beta tester...... the game blows!!!! the game blows nutt!!!!! the game will not be free once its live..... they will have monthly charge.

i played it.... it is stylish..... lo0ks nice.... but the camera/view constrols sucks!!! the camera is not like lineage2, flyFF, silkroad ect.... the camera is motsly restricted! when u run up the hill u can hardly see whats ahead! theres 3 camera mode view in this game and none of them is go0d.... u will feel frustrated! go sign up for the beta and experience it for urself!

the graphic aint all that either....cabal is a low-budget type of game... and it lo0ks more a free-2-play game... and it should be free!!! i am not paying for this piece of garbage!!! even if its 99cents per month.

nuttin and i mean nuttin!!! beats silkroad online... silkroad online is the best one of its kind (low-budget titles) silkroad online got the best graphic!!! and plus its toitally free!!! and they offer in-game stuff for real money... they dont sell weap/armor tho jus pots and pets and double exp ect.... and thats go0d cuz most sell armor/weap for real money and it make the game ecoom,y suck and everyone would have special weap.

i guarenteed... i put my words on it that silkroad online got the best graphic of its kind....

go0d side of silkroad:
- best graphic of its kind
- easy on economy unlike insane economy in lineage2 due to 80% botters
- variety of pvp.... cape-fight no exp lost when die.... job-pvp no exp lost but get job pont
-iants to kill to throw off boredom
- unique mob to hunt
- new server jus up few days ago
- recent big update expansion few weeks ago
- new charecters cuming so0n!
- gambling so0n!
- pvp tournament so0n!
- new skill tree so0n!
- ect... this game is not even complete yet! more go0d stuff to cum

bad side of silkroad:
- lagg-ness.... in most server u will lagg for 30sec!!! say like when u click to move... it takes 30sec to move! due to to0 much player..... people love this game so0 much it lagg! however if u in USA and in venice server u wont lagg at all! from my experience.
- hard time loging in to game... due to to0 much player login same time
- a solo grind game.... this game effective on solo when u grind... it is worthless to have autoshare party and kill same mob. its not like lineage2... grinding for hours soloing boring!
- terribly slowest leveling mmorpg i have experienced.
- yuky official site community... u gotta go to fan site.

edit = also LastChaos will be second while silkroad is first in my opinion.... i am one of the 600 people to be chosen to test the close beta of last chaos.... its alright! not bad! the charecter modling is nicely detailed! howeer the background enviorment graphic gotta go! nuttin beats silkroad on graphic on a low-budget game. last chaos will be free-2-play forever when its live.... and they sell in-game items for real money jus like silkroad online. in july 10th open beta will open.... any people can join! so check it out! i think the official site is lastchaos.com.my

wow... just wow...

NewMonster said:
no.... i kno loads of this game..... i was the close beta tester...... the game blows!!!! the game blows nutt!!!!! the game will not be free once its live..... they will have monthly charge.

i played it.... it is stylish..... lo0ks nice.... but the camera/view constrols sucks!!! the camera is not like lineage2, flyFF, silkroad ect.... the camera is motsly restricted! when u run up the hill u can hardly see whats ahead! theres 3 camera mode view in this game and none of them is go0d.... u will feel frustrated! go sign up for the beta and experience it for urself!

the graphic aint all that either....cabal is a low-budget type of game... and it lo0ks more a free-2-play game... and it should be free!!! i am not paying for this piece of garbage!!! even if its 99cents per month.

nuttin and i mean nuttin!!! beats silkroad online... silkroad online is the best one of its kind (low-budget titles) silkroad online got the best graphic!!! and plus its toitally free!!! and they offer in-game stuff for real money... they dont sell weap/armor tho jus pots and pets and double exp ect.... and thats go0d cuz most sell armor/weap for real money and it make the game ecoom,y suck and everyone would have special weap.

i guarenteed... i put my words on it that silkroad online got the best graphic of its kind....

go0d side of silkroad:
- variety of pvp.... cape-fight no exp lost when die.... job-pvp no exp lost but get job pont
- unique mob to hunt
- gambling so0n!
- pvp tournament so0n!
- new skill tree so0n!

bad side of silkroad:
- lagg-ness.... in most server u will lagg for 30sec!!! say like when u click to move... it takes 30sec to move! due to to0 much player..... people love this game so0 much it lagg! however if u in USA and in venice server u wont lagg at all! from my experience.
- a solo grind game.... this game effective on solo when u grind... it is worthless to have autoshare party and kill same mob. its not like lineage2... grinding for hours soloing boring!

edit = also LastChaos will be second while silkroad is first in my opinion.... i am one of the 600 people to be chosen to test the close beta of last chaos.... its alright! not bad! the charecter modling is nicely detailed! howeer the background enviorment graphic gotta go! nuttin beats silkroad on graphic on a low-budget game. last chaos will be free-2-play forever when its live.... and they sell in-game items for real money jus like silkroad online. in july 10th open beta will open.... any people can join! so check it out! i think the official site is lastchaos.com.my

it wasn't exactly how much you wrote that wow'd me... it was the quality of the writing... do0d

NewMonster said:
wow... didnt realize i wrote that much...

again cabal sucks!

TheCreator said:
it wasn't exactly how much you wrote that wow'd me... it was the quality of the writing... do0d

i knew that... im not that slow lolz and was suprise of how long i wrote!

link was just to watch the movies, beta is closing atm, then gonna open on the 21st.

I want my IQ points back! :confused: :confused: :confused:

NewMonster said:

go0d side of silkroad:
- unique mob to hunt
- gambling so0n!
- pvp tournament so0n!
- new skill tree so0n!

bad side of silkroad:

NewMonster said:

go0d side of silkroad:
- unique mob to hunt
- gambling so0n!
- pvp tournament so0n!
- new skill tree so0n!

bad side of silkroad:

Why do you have to type all of this out like a friggin retard?

MrFace said:
Why do you have to type all of this out like a friggin retard?

sir yo0 dont have to say retard..... that really offend me... i am sensitive so plz keep that word out.

dont laugh at me... dont call me names dont get ur pleasure from my pain.....

NewMonster said:
sir yo0 dont have to say retard..... that really offend me... i am sensitive so plz keep that word out.

dont laugh at me... dont call me names dont get ur pleasure from my pain.....
ok, but only if you promise to stop using ZEROS as O's...because that really offends me...along with the rest of leet speak/AOL speak/Text Messaging Speak whatever it is

KillerMonkey said:
Quit bashing him, I find his writing strangely amusing :)
It's like a phishing email that isn't trying to take anything from you but intelligence... :cool:

Back