Cookie Clicker: Tell Your Boss I'm Sorry

I reset a few times stupidly, but I'm at 21.5 Million cps also... lol game is stupid but you can play it while playing other games so it's no major loss....

The longer you wait to reset, the more heavenly chips you'll get. It's currently based on your all time cookies baked and each chip is a stackable +2% cps for the new round (and I believe carry over multiple resets). You can see how much you'll get over here. I'm currently saving up for my last cat then I'll save up for the 100 chips (5.05 quadrillion) and reset. A 200% bonus will be nice to get going quickly.

Why does this work on my phone?
Is this some kind of curse? I got half the office on this... What have I done?

I had to blacklist this shit on our web filter at work. For my own sanity!

Created an anti-productive work environment it seems, LeviathonZERO.

But moral just went up an incredible amount(People really LOVE cookies evidently).
I'd say it's OK, for now...... ;)

This working on my phone does not bode well, however......

I'm playing this on a laptop with an i5-2410M and an GeForce 540M. This game made the the laptop fan spin up and got the power brick toasty hot. Is this normal?

It was already blocked here at work (probably a good thing I'm sure.) You're all crazy.

So...what happens when the grandmothers go batshit crazy? Anyone encountered that yet?

who needs grandma?
I'll just leave this right here :D ...

Code:
#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#Warn  ; Recommended for catching common errors.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

/*
getcookie.ahk :
- Needs only a visible cookie to click
 (so you can still do other non cookie things... maybe)
- Capslock ON get cookie
- Capslock OFF stop cookie
- get autohotkey @ [url]http://www.autohotkey.com[/url]
*/

settitlematchmode regex
setcapslockstate off
setcontroldelay -1
return

;get all the cookies
~capslock up::
if getkeystate("capslock","T") {
	if !winexist("cookies.-.Cookie.Clicker.-") {
		tooltip no cookie found :(
		sleep 5000
		tooltip
		return
	}
	msgbox 1,Confirm Cookie, Cookie Get?
	ifmsgbox cancel
		setcapslockstate off
	ifmsgbox cancel
		return
	hwnd := winexist("cookies.-.Cookie.Clicker.-")
	wingetpos ,,,,height,ahk_id %hwnd%
	ycoord := (height / 2)
	cookies :=
	while getkeystate("capslock","T") {
		controlclick x160 y%ycoord%, ahk_id %hwnd%,,,,NA
		cookies++
		sleep 100
	}
	tooltip %cookies% cookie get!
	sleep 5000
	tooltip
}
return

Last edited:
How do you use this code and what does it do?

install autohotkey and copy paste that into a text file with an *.ahk extension. then while it's running, when you hit capslock it will click for you if there's a cookie browser open.

it runs at 10 cps, so basically like starting off with a free factory. you can change it to be faster, but that's pretty much as fast as you can go and still be plausibly human, unless you're like a korean progamer or something.

If you're using chrome, hit F12, then go to Console. Enter that in.

no don't do that, the console cheats are for javascript. this is just a windows autohotkey script that simulates mouse clicks, so you don't have to enter cheats. pretty much just removes manual clicking from the game to get you started.

sorry but I don't remember implying that anyone needed to do anything? just sharing a script I was toying with, that will cheat without cheating, if you don't want to use the cheat console.

I know what you mean, sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I was just saying there was more than one way to skin it. Getting the cheat menu is just a little bit easier. It doesn't affect your achievements.

FML

1zd4sp4.png

It's actually not fun...it's soul-destroying. But you keep going because god dammit you want those achievements!

I actually kinda petered out...it's taking far too long to get upgrades now, even just letting it run it takes half a day to get anything. Didn't quite get 100 of everything but I think I'm up to 280 mil/sec or something...whereas upgrades are 3 trillion and up now.

Even with upgrades clicking manually becomes seriously pointless.

its a fun thing to let run on your PC for ... fun!

im at 221mil cps

i am trying to finish this by getting all achievements. I am at 3.35 billion. Takes a long time to get the antimatter now. i have 62 and each one now costs 23 trillion. I started the grandmapocolypse but i am leaving it at level 1

i am trying to finish this by getting all achievements. I am at 3.35 billion. Takes a long time to get the antimatter now. i have 62 and each one now costs 23 trillion. I started the grandmapocolypse but i am leaving it at level 1

I think its faster to reach 100 antimater by doing a reset and using heavenly chips once you buy all the upgrades, not 100% sure though

gonna get the upgrades then a few more achievements like 200 cursor then finish the apocalypse then reset

23 more anti matter condensers until I have 100+ of everything. (200 cursors)
Then I'll start and complete the apocalypse and then reset.

Current cookies baked: ~6,320,414,233,034,089 (This Game/All Time)

23 more anti matter condensers until I have 100+ of everything. (200 cursors)
Then I'll start and complete the apocalypse and then reset.

Current cookies baked: ~6,320,414,233,034,089 (This Game/All Time)

Why you do these things? WHY?

Back