convince me to stick with XP instead of 2kpro

bromide

Gawd
I used to have 2kpro for the longest time, i loved it...but then i had to reformat and i lost my 2kpro cd, so i was forced to go with xp. now i have a new 2kpro cd, and am very tempted to switch back. convince me why i should stick with xp instead of 2kpro

edit: by the way its xp pro that i am running now

Why the hell should anyone have to convince you? You've used both, i'm sure you can decide which one you like the best.

what's wrong with XP? is there anything you don't like about it that would convince you to use older software?

Yeah, we shouldn't have to convince you of anything. If you know both OSes, then gowith whichever you wish. If you installed XP and expected it to be a "pretty 2k," then I can understand why you are not satisfied with it, because that is not what XP is. Do what you want, it's a free country.

Need more info...

What you use your machine for? Mainly i mean....

For business type apps and everyday business use, I would take 2k pro, for home and gaming system I would take XP.

I use both, XP pro at home and 2k Pro on another machine. If you have a old machine, i personally think 2k will run better then XP.

I personally like xp i turned off all the fruit crap and made it look like 2k.... it has all drivers and compatibility and has always been super super stable for me.... but thats just me

Back