Control - camera sometimes feels choppy despite of high fps

mgty23

[H]ard|Gawd
Hi. I have an question about Remedy Control. I have 2080 Ti and 9700K.
Playing on 1440P-->1080P render i am getting 75-80fps with all max.
But when i moving camera fast by mouse it doesnt look like 80fps but it looks like choppy 45fps.
Camera stutter is all over the place, like it runs on much lower fps than fraps are reporting.
Something like screen tearing.

I tried using VSYNC OFF/ON,Borderless Fullscreen the same.
Currently i am on monitor AORUS AD27QD. GSYNC ON and OFF tried

Sometimes it work great like it should but sometimes it get choppy when moving fast camera by mouse.

Any ideas? Windows 10 1909v. Drivers newest.

I think that is just the game. It does that on my 7700k and 1070 at the other end of the spectrum.

Resolution 1440P render ---> 1080P.When fps is maybe near 75fps and i 'm moving camera by mouse,it feels choppy,sluggish like 45 fps. Sometimes not,but mostly of time yes.

But when i run DLSS (960P) and fps is 80+ all is ok and nothing like this,smooth like butter without that microstutter.

If it's when you're turning it could be your mouse settings. It should look smooth if you have gsync on (and actually working correctly). To confirm it's mouse settings you could try turning with a controller.

I doubt its related to mouse. It happens when fps are 70-75fps i feel choppy and sluggish. After is 80fps is fine.

I think it's just low fps you're seeing then. The more motion the choppier low fps will look. Spinning around maximizes motion.

I run gsync so fluctuations in fps are mostly unnoticeable, but when I get below 100 fps any game feels choppy to me.

Back