Consumer Celluar

Skott

Supreme [H]ardness
I know it sounds silly but I'm curious if any of our senior users here have tried this service. The AARP promotes Consumer Celluar as a low cost service. I'm just looking for input from someone other than AARP. Anyone use the service before?

Might be worth it if you don't need any data on a single line. But keep in mind that T-Mo's One Unlimited 55+ is $60 (with autopay) for two lines that includes data and tax; it was $55 in some recent promotions.

I know it sounds silly but I'm curious if any of our senior users here have tried this service. The AARP promotes Consumer Celluar as a low cost service. I'm just looking for input from someone other than AARP. Anyone use the service before?
I've used Consumer Cellular now for about 5 years. Personally, I love it; it just works for me, but I don't use my phone as much as others do. I pay for 2 lines, 250 MB of data, and unlimited talk and text for a total of $35 plus tax, which brings it to a monthly fee of $41. There are various data options; you can add more. It's just an easy service to use. If you do go over, data wise, they just automatically put you on the next data plan (no overage fees), which you can change yourself at any time at their website. They use AT&T towers, so for me coverage has been very good.

Back