Consumed by IT - Getting rid of just about everything...

Thread revamped with pics of nearly everything..

Bump!
Please get this stuff outta my house, send me offers!

Bump

Just realized I didn't put prices on the combos I broke up.. Coming soon

Just want to say thanks to everyone that has purchase something..
Im still a long way from purging all the time vampires from my life, but you have helped my brain more than you know.

All pending shipments packed and ready for pickup tomorrow.
Bump!

Lots of stuff gone..
Lots of stuff left!

Get those offers in!
Really need to move those CPUs and Motherboards, motivated to discount combo deals!

Back from vacation bump..
Need to get some traction on these remaining items!

PM offers, I need clear space in my basement!!
There is a difference between low balling me and wasting both of our time, and doing business and getting a whole bunch of things for cheap.

5.25 mounted SATA HotSwap dual HDD tray, 2.5 & 3.5" $50 -> $40 -> $38

It appears that this tray has a USB 3 - 19pin connector cable to connect to a mobo header, is that correct ?

And is that for the USB ports and the SSD/HDD together, or does the SSD/HHD part still need it's own connections to the mobo (sata/power) ?

please advise at your earliest convenience, thanks :)

It appears that this tray has a USB 3 - 19pin connector cable to connect to a mobo header, is that correct ?
And is that for the USB ports and the SSD/HDD together, or does the SSD/HHD part still need it's own connections to the mobo (sata/power) ?
please advise at your earliest convenience, thanks :)

The UBS3 header only provides power/data do the USB ports.
On the back there is a bridged SATA power connector (so you only need 1), but youll need 2 available SATA ports to hook up both drives.

What is the "Xilinx 3 kTag" for?

Was used for programming glitch-chips for Xbox360, has various uses like polliing data from car ECU's and programming robotic processors and interface with the raspberry PI hardware.

Back