Consoles Multiplaying with PC's

Viper16

[H]ard|Gawd
I couldn't find anything on this when I searched, I'll admit I didn't look to long though! Is there ever going to be a universal type of multiplaying, where console players can play with the PC gamers? That would be sweet to play multiplayer games with more people.

It has happened already... FFXI for PS/2 allowed them to play with Final Fantasy XI players on PCs :)

let's play counter strike and me on my pc I will use a knife and I will give them a machine gun! guess who's gonna win! hehe

RancidWAnnaRIot said:
pn FPS games PC players will own

Yes, on FPS games it'd be very unfair towards console players. Console players would have to take their time to aim correctly while a PC player could just point, click, boom headshot.

uhhh arnt they coming out with keyboard/mouse for console... whats yalls point? i'll own you on a console or pc, i own you :p

^ lol .. its been done... you can plug a usb mouse and usb keyboard and play halo2 with it on xbox... complete 0wN@G3!

Dreamcast Quake 3 Arena had levels that PC players can play along with too...it was awesome...and yes the mouse/keyboard ruled supreme...

The DC/PC compabible levels were leaked a couple months before you were able to download them from sega.com

Back