Conroe launch moved forward to the 14th of July

I don't know what to say.

I have been informed what whenever the Conroe is launched, the shipping date or the release date for stores to start selling them will be a couple of days after the launch.

So if the launch date of 14th July is true thent he shops will have them or will start selling them on the 15th July onwards. In very limited supply. Expect the prices to be about 10% higher due to the demand.

Now I know why my friend at the store was telling me not to buy the CPU in the first week of release. Seems that the shops knew that the release may be ealier and the price may be higher and then one week later, prices will drop when AMD drops their CPU prices.

Wow!!!

Only thing I got against the Inquiror is there video card rumors. Those are so false and just BS, there ridicolous. For most of the other things they are usually right for the most part.

Who knows, it would be nice if they are released next week, that mean probably that Monday following we can easily get are hands on them. We just need the boards now. Only a couple out that support them.

Lazy_Moron said:
Only thing I got against the Inquiror is there video card rumors. Those are so false and just BS, there ridicolous. For most of the other things they are usually right for the most part.

Who knows, it would be nice if they are released next week, that mean probably that Monday following we can easily get are hands on them. We just need the boards now. Only a couple out that support them.

I wouldn't bet on the fact of easily getting your hands on one, not unless you're willing to pay a premium that is. Intel may keep bringing up their release date but the availability dates from vendors and distributors keeps getting pushed forward. I pre-ordered from BLT and this is what the e-mail i just got a little bit ago says:

BLT said:
We have been informed that the ordered products have an updated ETA of 8/4. We sincerely appreciate your patience and will be shipping your order as soon as is possible.

Back