Connecting Front Panel USB-C Gen 2 to internal Gen 2x2 header

ElevenFingers

Limp Gawd
Hi,

Bit of a first world problem here and I think I know the answer, but I just wanted to double check.

Can I connect the Front Panel USB-C Gen 2x1 (10gbps) of a case like the H7 Flow to a USB-C Gen 2x2 (20gbps) header like on the Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX or MSI Pro X670-P WIFI? I understand it would be throttled to 10gbps, I'm just curious if they're compatible. The two motherboards do not have specific Gen 2x1 headers afaik.

Thanks

ElevenFingers

Limp Gawd
Thank you both. I will try to find some pictures of the connectors to see if they match at least visually. Otherwise, I'll get an adapter.

dogDAbone

Weaksauce
If you can post those pics, I may have some of those adapters in my parts box, so if you're in the US, I could send them to you :)

chameleoneel

Supreme [H]ardness
Hi,

Bit of a first world problem here and I think I know the answer, but I just wanted to double check.

Can I connect the Front Panel USB-C Gen 2x1 (10gbps) of a case like the H7 Flow to a USB-C Gen 2x2 (20gbps) header like on the Gigabyte X670 Aorus Elite AX or MSI Pro X670-P WIFI? I understand it would be throttled to 10gbps, I'm just curious if they're compatible. The two motherboards do not have specific Gen 2x1 headers afaik.

Thanks
They are compatible.