Connecticut - Trade in Violent Games/Media for $25

You're lying now....or talking nonsense. Maybe that's why you're just dim and not a killer......you only played frogger......no murder/rape simulators.

Boring strawman argument.

GTA vice city, Postal, Manhunt 1&2, rapelay etc etc contain Jihads yeah?

You're either being intentionally dim or your naïve by accident.

You found a single instance in all of history.....yet I have multiple examples. Give it up. There are "MULTITUDES" more mass murders committed by children since 1972 than in all of recorded history before. I didn't say all those instances are always due to the children being exposed to violent games, but the fact remains that none of those which did commit mass murder "DIDN'T" play violent games.

Strange how these kids use military guns (from the games they play) to kill with huh?

None of them mass murder with a hammer or a plank of wood? :confused::rolleyes:

I didn't search 'all of history'... i grabbed the first one i saw and posted it... and the nonsense you posted above makes me realize it wouldn't be worth any further searching as you're just a troll.

Interesting. You exhibit a certain level of understanding of logical fallacies, yet every post you make is chock full of them.

Not sure if elaborate troll or just insane.

I know. It wasn't a strawman and it wasn't an argument. Boring, perhaps, but just an observation.

You tried to turn the conversation toward me being infatuated with rape because I mentioned it's wrong to do it even in games. You're attacking me instead of the argument. You're creating a strawman.....and now you're lying about it.

Is this $25 per title or just $25 in general? And the to be announced thing for what you can use it on is kind of crap.

What a goddamn waste of taxpayer money. No matter your stance on the issue, there are dozens of better ways to spend that tax money.

I didn't read anything in the article about the town government funding this. It's all church groups, politicians, businesses, and the like. The headline and the thread title are slightly misleading.

You're lying now....or talking nonsense. Maybe that's why you're just dim and not a killer......you only played frogger......no murder/rape simulators.
so now I am liar? yeah just shows how ignorant and baseless your claims are about anything.

and way to miss the point which is that we have always had some teenagers that are violent long before there were violent video games. and you have the nerve to call me or anybody else here dim?

so now I am liar? yeah just shows how ignorant and baseless your claims are about anything.

and way to miss the point which is that we have always had some teenagers that are violent long before there were violent video games. and you have the nerve to call me or anybody else here dim?

1. You create strawmen arguments then deny doing so because you don't understand what a strawman is.......that's called "lying".

2. Me being right about you lying shows how ignorant and baseless my claims are about anything?

3. "Some", violent" before violent video games. Now it's "Mulitiple", "mass murder" since violent video games and SSRI's.

At the same time violence is trending down?

Is it really happening more often, or is it simply more likely to see screen time, and thus receive attention? Advances in technology make it not only possible, but easy to get a story out, compared to even the 90's. The "must show everything that gets ratings" mentality of the news/entertainment media means they tend to focus on whatever get the ratings a bit longer than they used to. That brings the things reported into the spotlight for an extended period of time for the masses.

Back