Congratulations to Tear - Hard DC'er of the Year: 2011

Not quite sure what happened over the last 15 months, but from what i gather you deserve it lol

Well deserved, congratulations Tear.

Congrats tear I have followed you folding career for quite some time while I have not always agreed with you I can safely say I have admired you abilities and you helpfulness to the folding community. IMHO you have contributed more to the end users than any body else out there over the years and the title is well deserved.

Grandpa

orion said:
PG needs to hire you as a consultant ;)

I said that on the FF over a year ago and it still holds true today.

Congrats tear!
worshippy.gif

Accolades from some of the top folders in the [H]orde. Well deserved no doubt. Gratz and cheers Tear !

Tear's contributions to the F@H project go way beyond this team, and he continues to come up with great things related to F@H and multi-processor machines. He also is more than willing to help out folks with what usually end up being very complex issues. I have learned a ton from tear, and hope to continue to learn more. Congratz - this is definitely a well deserved honor.

I'm not even from this team, but can say I would be totally lost without Kraken. Actually I would be lost without this team in general, you guys are very helpful to the F@H community. When I set my 4P up, I used Musky's guide, and when I installed Kraken, my times drastically improved and I almost fell outta my chair lol. Thank you Tear for all you do my friend, you deserve this honor, and thanks to the [H]orde.

Back