Congratulations to Gilthanis! Hard DC'er of July 2013

Drats, foiled again..If it wasnt for those pesky kids and that stupid dog...

Congrats man.

Hey...don't call my dog stupid...lol :)
Thanks everyone. This has been a very blessed month for me. My first baby came on Thursday and has been taking a big majority of my time. She is very healthy and hopefully in a few years will become an additional [H] member as well. ;)

Hey...don't call my dog stupid...lol :)
Thanks everyone. This has been a very blessed month for me. My first baby came on Thursday and has been taking a big majority of my time. She is very healthy and hopefully in a few years will become an additional [H] member as well. ;)

Man, that is freakin awesome! My only kid (daughter) is 2.5 now. Greatest feeling in the world being a parent! Especially for a dad and his daughter!

On a side note: Even at 2, my daughter loves helping me work on the computers. I can only hope your's goes the same way. :D

Congratulations on a well deserved win....AND on adding a new family member!
thumbsup.gif
Hope that the wife and young one are all healthy and doing well. :cool:

Congratulations!!!! You certainly do contribute quite a bit, and it's very much appreciated! Good luck with the new little Gilthanis!

Congrats, my friend! I knew you'd get this honor soon due to all your hard work over the years with the [H]ard Commandos! You are the heart and soul of our non-folding DCers!

Don't worry DooKey...I give dirty looks to each person that eyeballs your seat. Hope you reach your goals soon!

Back