Congratulations on our 21st Birthday!

gnewbury

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - September 2007
It just occurred to me that when I joined, back in 2001, we were disrespected by Ars Technica and other teams. AND we were labeled as "a bunch of 15 year olds".

Well that makes us a bunch of 21 year olds now!

Virtual Beer for ALL!

Fold On!

Mmm... beer is good.

But I don't even remember 21. It's been a bit too long ago.:(

It just occurred to me that when I joined, back in 2001, we were disrespected by Ars Technica and other teams. AND we were labeled as "a bunch of 15 year olds".

Virtual Beer for ALL!

Fold On!

And look at who's number one? US, 15 years old :)

Ars got their spanking long ago...and they turned out to be pretty good friends later on.

Damn that was in 2001?
That taunt created one of the greated "D" surges [H] DC has ever witnessed.
I think we sent out a message that has resonating for years...."No one has what it takes to screw with [H]ardfolding."

Happy 21st [H] DCers! Now show me some D, you lame-ass bunch of slackin' bastiches.

Regards,
relic

Ars got their spanking long ago...and they turned out to be pretty good friends later on.

Damn that was in 2001?
That taunt created one of the greated "D" surges [H] DC has ever witnessed.
I think we sent out a message that has resonating for years...."No one has what it takes to screw with [H]ardfolding."

Happy 21st [H] DCers! Now show me some D, you lame-ass bunch of slackin' bastiches.

Regards,
relic

Watch me spank you personnally within 2 months !!! Show me some D yourself :D

Watch me spank you personnally within 2 months !!! Show me some D yourself :D

Hehe....prototypes should be up next week, full deployment over the 4th quarter 2007 and into first quarter 2008. Gloat while you can bro. :)

Hehe....prototypes should be up next week, full deployment over the 4th quarter 2007 and into first quarter 2008. Gloat while you can bro. :)

I can gloat all I want since I expect a shipment of 200 C2D machines in 1Q08 :D

And now, watch your ass in less than 3 weeks ;)

hmmm...Lemme get this straight.
You're adding a few 100 SMP machines, and I'm somehow supposed to think this is a bad thing? :p

Bring it, baby. Show daddy whatcha got.

hmmm...Lemme get this straight.
You're adding a few 100 SMP machines, and I'm somehow supposed to think this is a bad thing? :p
If that's true he's going to give FLECOM a run for his money. He's already one of the top producers on the team. :cool:

Lol...

I would get about 200 machines but I cannot fold all of them, only a few at a time unfortunately (corporate policies forbid us from putting any non-authorized software on production machines for security reasons, only on personnal, lab or bench).

However, In 3 weeks, I would steal you 1 rank :D

Virtual Beer for ALL!

Fold On!

And what on earth makes you think you get any respect now?:p;)

We were called many names...anyone remember [T]ardOCP?
All that went away once we slapped them back into the stone age. :D

King's stats and Larry's tools sure helped a lot too. (so where is LPerry now?)

We were called many names...anyone remember [T]ardOCP?
All that went away once we slapped them back into the stone age. :D

i dunno.. but i sure wish he would do a come back run and update his client for vista (along with a working download link...) was damn nice...

Hasn't he been gone a long time? I believe he's been absent longer than I was (~2 years).

Back