Congratulations Grandpa -#1 For [H]

musky

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2012
It is finally official - Grandpa is the new #1 folder for team 33. I held him off as long as I could, tripling my production since he joined a year and a half ago. That was not enough to hold him off, however.

Congratz old man on a well-deserved accomplishment. Just make sure you don't let up any....

Congrats grandpa. Musky you've led this team well for a long time. We'll all continue to draft off the top dogs as best we can

Well done, Grandpa! You too musky. You guys are great folders for the cause.

Congrats Grandpa on a huge accomplishment, Musky, well done for holding him at bay for so long and you are both a massive inspiration to the rest of us.

Damn good job, Grandpa. Damn good job holding him off for so long, musky.

Fold On!

Congrats to Grandpa and musky also from outside your team ... Also we watching and learning from you

WOA WOA WOA...This is my month to shine!

Grats man! One day, once I get life situated;), I hope to be running with you guys.

Check out the big balls on Grandpa......well maybe not.

Thank you all

It is all Muskys doing he gave me the inspiration and motivation.

qe4g.png

you did not make it easy.

^^^^^ Graceful gritting of teeth there musky ;)

It was bound to happen some day - when you are on top, there is only one place to go...

If ever there was a person who deserves the top spot here, it is Grandpa. He has been willing to out-spend me for well over a year now to keep his production substantially higher than mine. Every point he has earned came from equipment he owns and maintains himself. He also contributes a ton of time and effort to both Stanford's beta team and our own [H] beta projects. I don't think you will find a bigger asset to the Folding@home project in general.

That takes a little of the sting out of getting mowed - not all, but a little. Just remember that I will be back here lurking should Grandpa ever falter....

I just calculated that I would need to contribute 9,459,046 points per day for 365 days to catch up to Grandpa at his current points rate. DOH!

Musky fought [H]ard, but Grandpa gets the knockout
tumblr_m44l0tM2yo1qm9rypo1_1280.jpg

Truly a battle of the heavyweights of the cause :)

I never thought FLECOM would get toppled back in the day ... thought the same with musky .. gimmie a minute .. and I'll think the same about Gramps ... :p

Congats... This requires the mother of all Pimp Hats :eek: :D :cool:

Congratulations, Grandpa. Thanks for the advice and time you've given me.
Musky, the same goes for you.

Well done Grandpa_01! A [H]ard fought victory, but it stayed classy. Hat tip to both you and Musky.

very awesome grandpa, especially to a latecomer like myself that has only ever known musky to be #1

thumbs up!

Back