Congratulations! gkanakis --- Hard DC'er of the Year 2010

Congrats, and welcome to what is probably the most exclusive club on the [H]!

Congrats gkanakis! It was a close race, but he pulled it out at the end. Congrats also to all the finalists.

Well done gkanakis! Great job on the giveaways, I know they affected my desire to fold full time again.

Congratulations, a well deserved honor, standing tall amongst all the [H]ard Folding members!

Congrats. Can't believe another year has passed. I guess 2010 was GHanakis' year!!

Congratulations!

What a great team we have. Team 33 is filled with generous, kind and helpful men and women. Gary is humanity at it's best!

Thanks everyone! It was a close one this year.

It was a great year for the [H]orde!
We had 75 people voting this year.
Last year we had only 37 people that voted.

This is a sign that our community is not only growing in numbers but also being more active in the forums!

I can only hope this year we can keep up the pace and give the E team a run for there Buck$.

When are we gonna start on boxen 3.0???:eek:

I do have plans for a v3.0 giveaway. I'm thinking May at the earliest.
I'm expecting extra cash about that time. I will also need the time to plan it.
Nitro has an awesome idea about advertising on Facebook to reach more people.
This is something I'm going to execute this time. It will help the team, F@H and the HardOCP site.

I'm defiantly going to need peoples input on this one! It's going to be huge!!
I would think we could gain a lot of folders! Hundreds of them!! :eek:

Last edited:
'gratz, and gl with the giveaway. I might have some memory to contribute if all goes well.

Congrats gkanakis. Feel free to hit me up for some v3 components and thank you for all of your contributions to both the team and the cause.

Congratulations for the award, you definitely deserve it despite the fierce competition from others worthy candidates.

Generosity is always rewarded in a positive way ;)

Congratulations!! You preformed above and beyond the call of duty. :cool: :cool:

Thanks for everything that you do around here Gary and representing our team very well.

Congrats on the well deserved honor. :)

Regards,
-metallicafan

Back