Congrats to Patriot! Hard DC'er of the Month - March 2011

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
Congratulations!

WOOT!

Party at Patriot's House!

Have some popcorn, tamales, and bring some beer!

Thanks, Patriot, for all you do for Team 33!

WhooHoo! Toasts with a pint of Guinness~
Some life I hope to match your numbers, perhaps bulldozer will rock.
But I want to say I just watched Demolition Man, and it is so very hard not to use Sandra's line (met your match...)!

Congrats, Patriot!!

Incredible contribution and knowledge for the team. :cool:

Patriot, you and I make a great team. Together, we put out around 1m points a day. I'm glad to see that you are finally getting some of the credit. :) Congrats!

Last edited:
We don't normally give this away to newcomers who only do about a million on average, but we assume this will motivate you to knuckle down and get serious about the program. :p

Congrats Patriot!

We don't normally give this away to newcomers who only do about a million on average, but we assume this will motivate you to knuckle down and get serious about the program. :p

Congrats Patriot!

lol thanks everyone...

and I am working on getting that ppd cranked up to >1m ppd...

Started at [H] Feb 13th .... wasn't expecting this...

Last edited:
lol thanks everyone...

and I am working on getting that ppd cranked up to >1m ppd...

Started at [H] Feb 13th .... wasn't expecting this...

Congrats man! BTW, watch out for those Tamales. This team loves tamales, and all they ever give me is an explosive ass.

hate to break up the party... but I am fresh out of beer... got some girly smirnoffs twists in there... some wine too but meh...
and I am more of a rum n coke guy my self...

and I have the dual dodeca machine Almost up....
its folding under linux now... just have to get the overclock working under linux... this might push me over the 1m ppd line go team :)

and I have the dual dodeca machine Almost up....
its folding under linux now... just have to get the overclock working under linux... this might push me over the 1m ppd line go team :)
how are the temps under water?

So I guess my idea of nominating this feckin' noob wasn't a bad idea after all since he won. :p

Congrats Patriot.

Keep it up! You have been great not just in points. Your help has been super-valuable.

Back