Congrats Rebel44

jws2346

[H]ard|Gawd
I don't know if this is a repeated post or not :confused:, if it is I appologize. I screwed up with double posting when Xilikon hit 5 mil, so I may have screwed up again. If this is a "repeato" I'll admitt I'm a little slow on the "uptake" sometimes.:rolleyes:

I just wanted to say congrats to Rebel44 for getting to the 1 1/4 million pernt mark.
I'm still suffering from "wind burn" since he smoked on by me (it seems like only yesterday he smoked me, but it's been longer than that). Rebel44's one of the ones really rackin' up the pernts :)

Between people like him and MixManC, along with all the other great folders on [H]folding team 33, I see some very generous and dedicated people involved in the Stanford F@H project. It's [H]ard to be humble, but [H] folding team 33 just seems to be one of the best, if not the best. :p

Just one of my objectives : "cancer we're gonna' whip your butt" :cool:

I don't think it's a repeat... And congrats Rebel44!! Way to fold:)

And just to clear things up, there is NO comparison, there is no equal, there is nothing that compares to the [H]orde... after the [H]orde, all that's left is 2nd place, and we all know what 2nd place is...

Long live the [H]orde!!!!!

Fold On!!!!

Congratulations for whipping the butt out of cancer and everyone else :D

I wont be able to buy new quad anytime soon but I will get answer about some borgs on tuesday so I might be able to exceed 10K PPD ;)

Back