Congrats Musky!

Cypher-

[H]ard|Gawd
You are now the top dog on the team! I never thought I'd see the day when tiger got overtaken. Keep folding [H]ard!

Wow. In just 517 days too. And not a borg to be seen - all done with own rigs.

[H]ard. :cool:

And could not happen to a nicer guy...

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
Huge congrats to you Musky! Nothing says [H]ard like stealing the top slot from a Tiger! Awesome momentum you've got there...

Gratz musky! All those points lying around... Its getting a little musky in here.

Congrads Dave..It's amazing how few WU's it took you to overtake Tiger..Goes to show ya the power of the SMP bonus vs the gpu units...

Congrads Dave..It's amazing how few WU's it took you to overtake Tiger..Goes to show ya the power of the SMP bonus vs the gpu units...

If you want to see the power of -bigadv SMP check out patriot(eagle07) with only around 1200 WU's he has about 72mil points. Thats around 60k points per WU average!

Thank you all. I appreciate the recognition.

I have been threatening to switch over to 168 uni instances to pad my WU count...

Looks like dropper might let me keep the spot for a few months anyway. It is truely amazing that over 900K ppd is not enough for #1 producer on this team.

Also, a big salute to Tiger...he set the bar for a good long time in the #1 spot, and gave me something to shoot for.

Back