Congrats Musky on worldwide top 10

Nathan_P

[H]ard DCOTM x3
Big congrats on making the top 10 individual donors in the entire project.

Fold on!!!

Oh...you mean top 10 in the 24 hour points average. I was trying to figure out what you were talking about. I have been bouncing around the top 20 for a little while now. I think I peaked at #8 a while back. If these Linux bigadv WU shortages would stop, I should be able to be a more permanant fixture in the top 10. I also think Patriot will end up there as well once he gets his stuff straightened out. Two [H]ard folders in the top 10 - that's saying something.

Thanks for the recognition...it is appreciated..

WTF Musky! Thats some serious production you've got going on there.... Congratulations!
thumbsup.gif

Hell yeah, but he has been cracking the top 10 since January! :cool: Allow me, as the unofficial Rise-Of-Musky [H]istorian... These are some of the snapshots I could find:

27th Nov - He was 17th, and the top 20 was 318,000ppd. Top 10 was 439,000.

8th Jan - He was 19th, and the top 20 was 409,000ppd. Top 10 was 525,000ppd

18th Jan: Made it!
original.jpg

28th Jan: - I can't find a grab, but he peaked at 8th sometime.
original.jpg

And now look at how much tougher the field is today. I peaked at 11th back in december with 455,000ppd - usually 11th to 15th or so - if I was folding fulltime today I would be closer to 500,000 - but that would not quite break the top 20!

So the awesome thing to note is that he has kept up there, with all personal hardware, no beta team points boost, during a period of dramatic growth. [H]ardfolding.

Today: note top 20 = 501,000ppd. - 22% growth in 2 months :eek:

original.jpg

Worthy of recognition in the [H]orde archives.:D

Incredible! Great job and kudos to all three of you guys! (Musky, Eagle07 and MtnDuey)

Last edited:
Wow, I notice that infamous cherry picking duo is up there to. Congrats to you guys, who never cherry picked and always played it fair!

GJ musky....

ooouu

new heading... targets acquired ...

Awesome work Musky,

What's amazing about this accomplishment is that you are basically doing it all at home, meaning it's really, definitively, FOLDING@HOME!

Kick @$$

I just get the feeling the EOC update in half an hour might be of interest.

(click on this in 20 minutes)

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=488922

I will be off picking up my daughter then, so let be the first to say well done mate on the 100 mill, and I am pretty sure the first to do in in a mere 15 months. :eek:

Right this second EVGA and [H] both have 3 "hundred-millionaires", and we are adding two more this week. All top 5. Yeehaw.:D

I think it will take one more update...2684s are KILLING me at the moment - 3 of the stupid things right now and from what I could tell, at least two running the entire time I was gone. I saw a unit drop when i got home 45 minutes ago, but that won't hit until the 3 AM update.

Back