Confusing Opera and Oprah?

HardOCP News

[H] News
How in the world could you confuse Opera with Oprah (apparently this happens a lot)? One is a highly sophisticated, lean, mean web browsing machine...the other one isn't. :eek:

Opera Software ASA is a software company based in Oslo, Norway. We make great web browsers for a wide range of devices, from PCs and mobile phones to TVs. Oprah Winfrey hosted a well-known television show, last aired on 25 May, 2011. Opera Software is not affiliated with Oprah Winfrey in any way. We have, however, mistakenly received lots of mail from Oprah fans. As a tribute to Oprah and her fans, see our Best of Oprah mails to Opera.

Be sure to click through the link on that page to see some of the actual mail they've been receiving and their response to the mail.

Really shows you the kind of crazy mail any famous person probably receives.

This is Oprah fans we're talking about. I wouldn't be surprised if they used their own feces to smear a fan letter on their kitchen wall, cut out the sheetrock with the feces on it, then took that to their local post office to have it mailed.

Especially since her name was misspelled at birth

haha, best comment, i spit ice cream all over my keyboard and monitor.

Should Add this too.

Opera: known world wide
Oprah: knows to few americans and Canadians (not sure if they air those there but i never seen single episod of it)

Opera: known world wide
Oprah: knows to few americans and Canadians (not sure if they air those there but i never seen single episod of it)

I think you'll find that Oprah Winfrey is actually more popular than Opera browser, at least to the laymen out there. Her shows are broadcast in many other countries and recently she made a visit to Australia too, I heard she was a hit there.

Back