Confirmed: No Red Dead Redemption for PC

Let me correct this

Confirmed: No Red Dead Redemption Console Port for PC

I stop caring about Rockstar after GTAIV, it was just too consolized for me, which is sad, I loved the earlier series.

No problem, already beat it on the PS3 anyway. Fun game but not really worth replaying IMO.

I loved this game , had incredible fun playing it. I'm a Western nut so when it was announced I had a pre-release boner for it.

I'm fine with them not releasing it on the PC , I would rather them not do so if its going to be a massively buggy ass port like GTA 4 was.

No Grand Theft Wild Wild West for PC? Don't really care; I found the game to be highly overrated. It was like GTA on horses, which was not fun for me at all.

I like RDR, but never had a chance to finish it. I was gifted a copy for xbox, but don't have a console to play it with. GTA4, to me, was boring and poorly written.

might be for the best...go play it on the Xbox 360

guess no Alan Wake for the PC either

I thought I was on a different tab and posted in the wrong thread. What's so hard to understand?

I had commented on your now deleted response, and apparently you changed it as I clicked reply so it didn't quote the original post

which btw, didn't seem to be a "wrong thread" post, but whatever it's lost in the ether now

Played it on the 360, and I have to agree. Pretty linear for an open-world game imo

Yeah, there's really nothing to do in the middle of nowhere other than I guess hunt or just explore the vasty nothingness.

RDR is an awesome game and definitely recommended on ps3. I enjoyed it far more than GTA and hopefully if any of you are looking for blueray player as well I can definitely recommend the ps3 as I actually do more film watching on it than gaming.

Easily replaced my 80gb with a 500gb hard drive on my ps3 fat - awesome console.

RDR is one of my favorite games of the last several years.

One of the reasons I picked up a PS3 not long ago, turns out that I wasn't nearly as interested in the game as I first thought I would be, cool game but nothing ground breaking or particularly noteworthy, just Rockstar's usually solid gameplay in a western theme. Biggest disappointment is the graphics on a large projector screen, the resolution is pretty low and mixed with a large screen size makes it look pretty damn average at best.

Not happy at all at the moment. I would have snatched this up in a heartbeat. RDR is definitely one of my favorite games in a good while. Guess my next playthrough will still be on the XMud 360...

Not a good game. I guess riding around in a desert simulator just isn't my thing.

Screw you Rockstar. This would have been a beautiful game. You are missing out on a rapidly growing market.
No big loss, the game sucked on the PS3, I don't see how it would have been much different on the PC albeit the keyboard/mouse would have made the controls less clunky.

There is a reason why only 10% of the player base beat the game. It's boring and lots of people know it.

There is a reason why only 10% of the player base beat the game. It's boring and lots of people know it.

Yup....... It is a good game. But riding around on the horse for 70% of the game made me quit playing it.

I would have bought it on PC. Even a shit console port looks better at glorious high res with nicer textures (and maybe even texture mods).

I still play GTA4, and I would happily buy RDR. But I'm not going to buy a console to play it on, too.
Of course they don't go so far as to say a PC version will never happen.
Will they really sell more LA Noire for the PC than they would RDR? Not to me they won't. Or is LA Noire that much easier (cheaper) to port? Why would RDR be any harder than GTA4?

they also said that Star Wars: Force Unleased would never get a PC port and look what happened...never doesn't mean never...it just means maybe, but we are not ready to announce anything at the moment

If Rockstar was going to port RDR, it would have happened by now. The game came out over 18 months ago...

Back