Conan O'Brien's New Apple AirPods Ad

if only there was something like a wire that could connect the two and keep them together...

if only there was something like a wire that could connect the two and keep them together...

And run off device power instead of needing to be recharged after a few hours or so?

Blasphemy, sir. Blasphemy.

HAHAHA.. Add the "wire" back to the wireless.

Apple fail of the year.

Not to mention the Apple earbuds of that design are extremely uncomfortable to begin with.
That is sad! Also they have to be charged separately?! No dock or anything?

But it made me laugh.

Yeah... They look ridiculous too. I mean.. posers can totally just pull the wires off their current earpods and walk around with people thinking they're airpods. I've had to buy silicon covers for the earpods just to keep them in from normal walking.

Knowing Apple there'll be some kind of neck band thing that joins on airpod with the other for $29.99. LMAO.

Yet people will still buy them by the millions. The fact Apple is still a wildly successful company is just proof to me that humanity is full of stupid. I get it, there are reasons people may want to by their products...for the less computer savvy, for the people who do all things art or something, but those that believe that apple just makes the best stuff?
latest

I just love how just a simple wire strap cost as much as a basic pair of in ear headphones.

... accessories pricing in the apple ecosystem.

licensing fees is a very underrated revenue generator for Apple; it's why even the most mundane of accessories are priced much higher than they should be.

What are the odds Apple would sell just one if you need a replacement?

Pretty sure apple will make will make separate left and right airpods available separately for $99 each :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Apple is trying to force innovation at this point, it's the same as the manufactured smartwatch fad.

Anyone try out Samsungs wireless earbuds? Samsung Gear IconX
I've read these actually stay in your ears. They are a different product - you can use Samsung's without being paired to your phone.
My other problem with the Apple product is it looks very tacky - you stand out. My goal in life has been to blend in and not stand out.

Somebody has to say it...

Those things look like an adult woman's pleasure product... for their ears. :eek:

It's not like the stock iPhone headphones were ever any good, you'd be an idiot to buy these instead of decent third-party wireless headphones.

Is it me, or does Conan looks like he is made of plastic... Kind of like an upgraded version of Max Headroom?

Back